chapter 13

Two hours later

Malang's pov

When I woke up my head hurt and my head was spinning so to relax I again fell asleep.

After 1 hours or so I was able to get up. I sat on the bed and looked around I was in a comfortable garment the room looked like a 5 start hotel like room. I got up and tried standing up at Frist I fell on the bed but after couple of other attempts I was still unable to stand on my own.

Author's pov

After those failed tries to stand up. Malang started crying. His freedom and independency was gone. He thought that they had made his legs weak so that he will be vulnerable. But in reality it was just numbness have some of its last effects but since Malang was a weak individual he couldn't fight that. He was so frustrated and overwhelmed that he sat there crying.

After couple of hours. He was tired from all that cry so he drank 2 glasses of water. And went to sleep....again.
(I mean the baby is tired so let him sleep. )

This time Digvijay came in.

Digvijay's pov

I went to check on my baby. He was still sleeping. I thought to myself the medicine is not suppose to have this much effect on him. I mean I told the doctor not to give him too strong medicine. I sat on the sofa and on my phone I checked the camera footage. At Frist it was fun seeing him trying to get up on his own.
But when he started crying it made me sad. For past few hours I was busy with my work.

I ran my hand through his hair. After shampoo and conditioner it was soft. I checked the temperature on his forehead. It was normal. I wanted to cuddle with him but.... He didn't give me permission so I didn't do it.

I woke him up. " Baby baby utho utho bohot der ho gayi hai Etna soo ge toh raat mein neend nhi ayegi. " After shaking him quite few time he opened his eyes. After 5 min of rubbing his eyes when his vision got clear. He saw me he sat up straight. I wanted to touch his cheeks with my hand but when my hand made way to his cheeks he started backing off.
He couldn't back off anymore as he was already sitting with the support of head board.

So I placed my hand on his cheek he got startled on it. " Do you need help walking?  " He quickly modded no with his head low. " Malang what did I say about answers HUH ? " He got scared at my loud voice.  I was happy to see the effect I had on him. I was enjoying it. " LOOK UP. LOOK INTO MY EYES AND ANSWER " "...." " I SAID LOOK UP " "...." When he still didn't answer I grabbed his chin and made him look up and gave him the angry scary stare.
" no I don't need h-help walking sir " he said in his broken voice. I hummed to his response and got up " chalo chalo utho you don't help then I am at the dinning table come fast "

Author's pov

Digvijay knew very well the Malang wouldn't be able to walk. So he told malang to walk Frist at Frist step malang couldn't balance himself he some how managed to step his next foot. Digvijay was laughing seeing him. When he took his next step his body could stand on it own and as per digvijay's prediction he fell.

Digvijay's pov

I knew very well his legs were still numb from the medicine and I also knew that he won't accept help so I let him try to walk. When he was walking like a literal child I was just laughing on his state. Oh how I wish I had a wine glass in my hand.

And ofcourse he also fell how can I be wrong with my predictions.

Malang's pov

When he asked me I wanted help or not I just Nodded no I guess that wasn't enough I had to answer. His voice was loud I hate loud voices then ofcourse why would they care about my emotions.