chapter 11

Digvijay's pov

After we got all the paper work done, I bid goodbye to Neel and assured him that everything will be fine I head back to Malang who was sleeping peacefully. I went near him and stoked his face. He was looking cute no no a baby hearing was looking like a baby. And slowly malang opened his eyes. " Why did you wake up ? " I whispered to him, he slowly got up and answered " water " I quickly poured some water into a glass and feed him. At first he tried getting it from me but I just gave him the eyes and hummed no. He got the point and left it " thoda aur?" He nodded his head " half glass "        " ok " . After drinking the water I again tucked him in bed, sat on the sofa with my laptop. As I was about plug my ear pods Malang asked " are you going to stay here ? " " Ofcourse can leave you alone " " but I cannot escape this time " saying this he shaked his handcuffs " last time hum ne tumhe seductive diya tha tabhi tum bhag gaye the and this time it is just the handcuffs" " oh so you don't have security" I laughed at his question " you think mai Etna bada fool hu, huh ? Malang ? You think Maine tumhare liye koi security nhi lag wai hogi ? Hmm ? Tum jis ward mein rhe te ho na us pore ward mein 4 , tumhare room ke bahar 2 , har floor mein and lift mein 1 and yeah Terrace wahan har kone mein ek ek hai bas Etna hu nhi , tum Hara phone currently tumhare pass hai hi nhi and more over tum filhal meri Marzi ke bina washroom ya apni balcony tak nhi ja sakte. " The whole time while I was saying this I kept a straight face and kept the eye contact with him. " Chalo ab chup chap se so jao aur hai hum kal subha Ghar jayenge so you better behave " " yes sir " " now sleep " I went back to my work and he just turned over and slept. When I started working I was facing some network issues. " Goddamnit dude " I groaned. Thought of talking a break I looked forward and thought of cuddling with my baby as he would have been asleep till now. I know this is wrong but can't help it.

I walked over to him and saw him crying. I became alert. I sat on the tool, held his face " hey what's wrong? Why are you crying baby ? " He didn't stop crying instead he cried harder everytime I asked him. I did not waste anymore time and took matters into my own hand I sat him on the bed wiped his face and hugged him. And let him cry it out. I am not the type of person who will not allow the kid to express his emotions. I continuously rubbed his back.

Soon he stopped crying. I cleaned his face and gave him a glass of water to drink and then I asked " why were you crying baby ? " He did not answer " Malang last time you cried was because you didnt answer And still you didn't learn your lesson. If you don't want to answer say you don't want to answer. Say it . " " I don't want to answer " I patted his head " good boy . Now go you had two and half glass of water. " He got up and went to the washroom.

I took his duvet and pillow and went over to sofa. After he came out and saw that the bed was empty he looked towards me and soon his gaze diverted to the pillow and the duvet. " Sleep next  to me. So that I have easy access to you. " " Ok " he agreed and made him self comfortable. He laid half on the bed and used the other half to cover him. I just looked at it and smiled.

After 2 hours

I just got my work done. I looked towards him. He was sleeping peacefully. I looked towards the clock and it indicated towards 2 am and called it a day.

Author's pov at 6 am

Digvijay opened his eyes slowly and after couple of minutes he looked around him and found himself on the sofa laid down. And just then Malang came out of washroom. " Good morning" digvijay said in his morning voice. " Morning" Malang replied back. " Oh Neel sir is here " Malang said pointing towards the door where neel was standing and looking at them with a smile on his face. " Good morning baby and goodmorning malang. "    
" Morning " " Malang go get dressed up we are leaving today " "ok " saying this he went away.

" Did you wake him up ?" Digvijay asked " no I did not, I came at 5: 30 just half an hour ago. He was full awake when I entered " " then he must have woke up at 5. Good that he wakes up early. Oh did you feed him anything ?" " No " " then let's have breakfast together " " hmm let's have it after we discharge him don't want to have a meal in here " " yup you are right, let's have it at our home, tell the the chef we'll be eating at home and tell him to prepare a good well balanced light meal and 1 black coffee, 1 milk coffee, and I cup of milk. " " Ok and call Malang " " Hmm we have to take him to his apartment for one last time. "
" Hmm " " I have set his room so don't worry about it, our room is just beside his " " he will be sleeping in our room " " I don't think we should force him " " I agree but he is having mental break down at night, even yesterday day I spotted him crying. " " Ok let's explain it to him. He wouldn't deny- " " like he has a option to deny " digvijay said sarcastically. " Tum bhina. MALANG BATHROOM MEIN SOO MAT JANA. Digvijay fresh up"

Time skip in the car

Digvijay driving
Neel on the front seat
Malang on the backseat looking out of the window.

"Malang we are going to your apartment so pick up anything you need okay and please don't bother packing your clothes, we are going to take you on a shopping spree. Okay " neel informed malang. " Okay " he just answered and okay.

Soon they reached the apartment.

" Let's go inside, shall we ? " Neel said. " Ca-can I- I just be in my room alone ? You can just stand outside, I promise not to run away " Malang said it with all the courage he he had. Neel looked at him and then at Digvijay. Before Neel could answer digvijay placed his hand on Neel's to stop him from answering, Neel just looked at him. '" malang you can go just promise you will not run away again okay" " okay " " we are trusting you okay, don't break it okay" " okay" saying all this digvijay dropped him off.

Malang's pov

I was alone in the apartment. It felt good to be on my own again. But soon all my freedom and independence will be snatched away from me. This through brought me to tears, the nightmare that I was able to escape is now again going to summon me, My horrors are becoming a reality and I feel so helpless and pathetic about the fact that I cannot even help my self makes me want to die. If God hates me so much why does he just kills me already, I am done , I quit I quit I quit , please please somebody somebody came and save me. I cannot handle anymore I cannot do it anymore.

After my mental break down I packed my diaries, some clothes that were close to my heart, and just some books and my living essentials.

Meanwhile in the car
Author's pov

Neel watched malang walk away
" Why did you let him go alone ? What if he runs away-" " he won't " " huh " " he won't. Last night he slept next to me, without handcuffs. Did you check the CCTV Footage At 5 am? " " No " " but I did he woke up at 30 minutes before I woke up, he had a good chance to run away but he didn't and yes he could have ran away from the balcony, but he choose not to and... Right now he needs some alone time and more over my gaurds are surrounding the whole building he has no way of running and we are at the gate, you have all the access to cctv, lagta hai bhul gaye ho ? B a b y " " wow you are a mastermind. Hopefully he'll be okay soon " " I bet " " huh " " he had a mental break down last night, the way he was crying I can tell it will take alot of time to heal. Thing about a innocent kid who got nothing but pain in his whole life, and the moment he thought of now I will escape from my living nightmare boom we entered his life, we no doubt can offer him money but he has to heal his own wounds, I saw the wounds the one on his body he had signs of abuse and......self harm. " " Oh my good he doesn't need more wounds aur is chote bache mein etni himmat kese hai ? Huh ? " " Dard, dard insaan ko pagal bana deti hai, bolna padega he is a strong boy warna at this point anyone would have lost it " " hmm we do have a strong boy in our hands " neel said it with a smile "look he is coming back "
" Chale ? " Neel asked Malang looked one last time at the building and said yes
" Let's go on a shopping spree, shall we ? " Neel asked " Usse phele breakfast ghar pe then at the evening ghumne jayenge and shopping " digvijay added " yes " " okay".

That's it for today guys now you enjoy. Milte hai next week on Sunday bye .

Edited

Yaad rakh na jab tak update ki bhikh nhi maangoge tab tak update nhi dungi