chapter 6

Author's pov

After having that glass of water Malang fainted on the chair. Seeing this digvijay got worried, he got up from his chair and collected Malang. " Malang....... MALANG" digvijay started calling Malang. " Dj dj dj bache ko sone doo." Neel said to calm down digvijay " Neel, did you make him unconscious?" Digvijay questioned neel  "Nhi, usse bas kuch der ke liye Sula diya hai. Sleep well baby" neel said roaming a hand on Malang's head. " Dj, tum jao aur jaker tuck the baby in the car, I will go and pay the bill hmmm." Neel said placing a soft peck on Malang's head and on Digvijay's lips.

Cut to the car

Digvijay carried Malang to the car in bridal style. He placed him in the car and tucked him in. After tucking him in digvijay quickly sat in the car and closed the doors and windows. (We all know why ✨crime rate✨)

Digvijay's pov

I turned my head and looked towards Malang and thought to myself how cute and naive he looks. I wish he always looks like this. Cute, innocent just like a baby. *Knock**knock*
I unlocked the car and Neel entered. " Let's go home shall we ?" Neel said entering the car
"you should have covered him up" neel said feeling the ac. " You had planned to drug him? " I asked " kinda, Agar woh khud se paper sign nhi karta naa  toh woh kabhi wapis jata hi nhi" " so the reason to drug him?" " Digvijay don't say drugged him say I just put him to sleep and I drugged him because I wanted to have a talk to you personally" "Neel don't be so desperate we could have talked later on-" "when?" " Huh?" " When could we have this discussion. He is already with us and in the morning we can not discuss infront of him And after that we will be busy with office and work." " So what do you want to talk about?" " Him." " him?" " yeah and why did you shout on him? He got scared"       " neel,you be the cool and nice parent I will be the strict one" "ok " " but tell me can he be our baby?" "Neel why do you think I shouted on him? Because I already care about him." " Oh please, people whom you love you don't scare them you take care of them." " You think I don't care about him. Then let me show you something " saying this I showed neel a cctv footage of a dorm room." What is- don't tell me you installed cameras in his room and when did you get the time to do it ? " Neel asked being suprised " why babe? If you can be sneaky about hacking his phone and tracking him all the time then, can I not do this much? I am your husband after all baaabe. " I said smiling. " Aab aab I needed to protect him " " no you wanted to have him in your arms but you couldn't. So you did What you could do." " But when did you get the time to do allllll this ?"neel asked being very curious. I answered" Neel did you forget, I work in the underground. I have done this many times and he was a easy target. You know when he sleeps he looks very cute." While saying this me and neel looked up for a sec on the mirror to see our baby sleeping. Seeing him sleeping without any fear. " Digvijay?" "hmmm" " he will be our cute little baby, right?" " Yes he will be, he has just entered his twenties, had seen only abuse and toxicity growing up, he is soo innocent, you think he will be able to take the world, the world is extra cruel to them, people will easily take advantage of him, most importantly he needs our love and protection. It will be fun showing him around the world. He is very innocent and naive. He will explore the world like a baby " hearing this we both smiled. " Digvijay we need to get some things done" "can you list them?" " Medical checkup, he need a new closet I don't want anything from his past in his present." "Don't worry I will protect him with everything.".       " yes and keep his father away from him" I don't think we need to worry about his father. If we need to worry about someone that would be Malang. He would be the one to get in touch with his father. " " I can say that but don't worry if I won't be able to handle the situation I will let you enter" " acha can you pull up to the mall I need to buy new clothes for him" " let's go but we have to get back before he wakes up."

Author's pov

They pulled up to mall and bought some stuff.