chapter 14

Better leve some horny comments

In the morning
Digvijay's pov

I woke up at my usual time 4 am I sat up and stretched my arms. The room was completely silent and dim light. Yes yes I like sleeping in pitch dark but it scares him who else my baby so we had to keep the bathroom light on. Talking about him I turned and looked he was facing neel. Yes he sleeps between us. Not by his choice......yeah right he gave concent before getting drugged I mean being put to sleep.

I put my fingers in his hair and gently scrach his head. I think he may have liked it because then he turned his head towards me. I looked at the watch it was already 4 : 15 am I had to get up. I wanted to sleep in for him but I can't I need to set good examples, high standards for my baby. I quickly and silently got out of the sheets and did my morning routine and hit the gym. And yeah about Malang neel will keep him on the sofa as he wakes up before Malang. Hopefully he doesn't drop him or wake him up.

Neel pov

As usual I woke up after digvijay but this time my bed wasn't empty he was there. I gave him a tight hug and kissed his forehead. Picked him up and put him back on his bed. Gotta keep up the act. And again kissed his forehead and left. Today he will have some fruits and juices for breakfast and yes boiled egg on side. He needs some protine in his body.

Malang's pov

When I woke up it was 6 in the morning I was on the sofa and my clothes were on means nothing happened I will never let you touch me. Dick heads.

Author's pov

After waking he freshened up he was on stairs when he saw digvijay sitting on the table with his laptop. He stopped in his steps thinking about going back to his room. But his stomach rumbled " mujhe pata hai tum stairs pe khade ho niche ajao hum sab ne breakfast nhi kiya hai " hearing this Malang slowly came down stairs with a grumpy face and ofcourse with his head low. He stood still infront of digvijay. " Shouldn't you say something? " He looked up puzzled " good morning Malang " he realised and what they were asking for " good morning.........- " " you will be calling me daddy "
" Good morning daddy " he said the last word like a whisper " good now say it to him and call him dada "

Malang's pov

Are they sick or have gone crazy I can't believe it. If they wanted a child they could have easily adopted someone. And no it has nothing to do with apna khoon. I am damn sure they are crazy. Sab ke sab pagal hai. No I will not call them that no no no no no

Author's pov

While Malang was thinking he was zoned out when Digvijay didn't hear any voice he looked up from his laptop and found Malang zoned out " Malang, Malang baby " when he said baby he came back to reality. " Greet us again" " no " this time even neel looked towards him, neel was in the kitchen Cooking for both of them and preparing Malang's fruit bowl for him.
" What ? " "......" " Repeat what you said "

Malang's pov

Shit shit shit what did I just what did I just do now I am dead they will kill me. Say sorry say sorry.

Digvijay's pov

I was taken aback by his response he never answered me like this. " MALANG I SAID REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID ? " I was not angry because he opposed but because he stood there silently. " Malang from alot of days ALOT of day you have been not making eye contact with me not even with neel. Look up I SAID LOOK UP MALANG. "

Neel's pov

After my work out I freshened up and came down stairs to make breakfast for all of us. We do have a chef and servants for all of work around the house but for him I wanted to make him some freshly cooked meal for my family he deserves this Frist meal of his to be special.