🎒🗣️ - i'm so obsessed with your ex | Part 1

Sequel/spinoff to Rendezvous - I do recommend reading Rendezvous before reading this, just in case.(which is funny, because this whole thing is literally going to be way longer and more complicated than Rendezvous)

This chapter is not very exciting(until the end >:D) it's just a lot of buildup... but trust me, next chapter is going to be CHAOS

Also... what's with me and my Rusame hyperfixation lately I thought I was going to be a diverse author 💀

This may be edited when I finish it, idk

Anyway, on with the story :)

~~~

"I thought you said you could skate!"

America lay on the ground at the bottom of the half-pipe, grinning at Russia, who was perched at the top. "I can skate. I never told you my skill level, did I?"

"Idiot." Russia rolled his eyes affectionately and dropped off the half-pipe again, sliding to a stop by America's side. "Get up, you little doofus."

"Noooo, help me uppppp." America whined, putting an arm up, insisting that Russia pull him. "Come onnnnn~"

Russia grabbed his hand and yanked violently, earning a surprised shriek from his boyfriend.

"AAHHHHHH!" America screamed playfully. "I'm being kidnapped! Help me!"

Russia somehow managed to drag him all the way to the table where China and North Korea were sitting under an umbrella, drinking Coke and pranking their friends with dumb Snaps. Granted, America did get to his feet at some point, just because getting dragged over concrete wasn't a very pleasant experience by default - but he was still whining about Russia's "unprovoked violence" and "mutiny." China, hearing this commotion, looked up, amused. "What's this I hear? Are you a criminal, Russia? Should I call the police?" She asked dryly.

"The police? Oh no, whatever shall I do?!" Russia bemoaned dramatically. "Ugh, fine... since I don't want to be charged with kidnapping, I guess I have to let this cute idiot go."

Russia released his vice grip on the American, who immediately threw himself into a chair and started sulking. "I'm sorry, babe. Do you forgive me?" Russia asked, wrapping his arms around his neck and nuzzling his cheek.

"No." America replied, shoving Russia's face away with the back of his hand. "You're not forgiven, you meanie."

"Awwww." Russia pouted, before dropping his hand across America's chair and looking at him with a very serious expression on his face. "What if... what if I gave you enough coins to buy that new Shiners skin you so desperately long for?"

America contemplated this for a moment. "Okay, you're forgiven!" He decided happily.

Russia cheered triumphantly, then tightened his grip around America's neck and pulled him into a hug, nearly knocking the chair over. "Hooray!"

North Korea interrupted them. "I got you guys drinks as well."

"Thanks, dude." America grinned at him. Russia picked up his soda, making a very dignified slurping noise as he drank from the straw in the red plastic cup.

"Have you no decorum?" China chided him playfully. She turned to her boyfriend. "Can you believe I dated him?"

North Korea gave Russia a once-over. "Nope."

"Hey!" America exclaimed, personally offended. "That is my boyfriend you're talking about, and I'll have you know I'm very glad to be dating him, thank you very much!"