🎒🗣️ - i'm so obsessed with your ex | Part 2

lol double update after a month away :D sorry guys, school was a bitch, Tortured Poets dropped and put me in a writing slump because it was too good, I got simultaneously attacked by hay fever and my period, school went back to being a bitch, yada yada. but anyway. here you go.

this is honestly such a mess, half of these chapters weren't supposed to happen, none of it makes any sense, the fic got drunk and ran away from me help-

😭

Trigger warnings: Accusations of cheating, overstimulation(I mean the ADHD kind not the kinky kind, even though the character being overstimulated doesn't have ADHD- you know what I mean)

~~~

"Hey, Rus- ... is Candy Cane here today?" China trailed off, eyes scanning the rest of the cafeteria for camo slacks, a green beanie, striped skin and blue eyes. Russia's eyes followed hers, and he felt his face morph into a frown as he saw America sitting with Japan and some others, not even looking in their direction.

"Trouble in paradise?" North Korea asked, seeing the slightly distended look on Russia's face.

"Everything's fine." Russia insisted.

China narrowed her eyebrows. "Does this have anything to do with you refusing to FaceTime last Saturday?"

Russia, at that moment, had been covered in coffee. But he didn't want to tell China and North Korea that. "No." He replied.

China and North Korea exchanged a glance. "You're a bad liar." China declared.

"I'm not lying." Russia refused to let his guard down.

"... sure." China obviously didn't believe him, but decided to drop it for now.

Whatever this was, it couldn't be too bad. America would probably be running over to their table tomorrow, joking about some stupid thing and balancing a water bottle on Russia's hat. It would be fine.

...right?

~~~

Wrong.

America didn't come back to their table.

He stopped coming to lunch.

After the fifth day in a row of looking around the cafeteria, not finding America's face, China decided enough was enough. "You need to look for him." She told Russia.

Russia sputtered. "Why-why me? I-" He stopped himself before he could say anything else.

China rose an eyebrow. "Are you not his boyfriend? North and I may be friends with him, but you know him better than we do. Also, if you're fighting-"

"We're not fighting-"

"-I don't believe you, and because you are, it's your job to talk to him."

Russia groaned. "China, you're the one who's good at this stuff. Not me. And he likes you. He'd-"

China held up a hand. "Now hold up a second there, buddy. You're severely missing something here. America does not like me at-"

"He does!" Russia looked up, confused. "He's your friend! And he's said a lot of nice stuff about you! Besides, he used to-"

"So this is why you're fighting!" China clapped her hands. "I get it now-"

"We're not fighting!"

"I heard that you are! I think he's probably-"

Russia slammed the table with his hands. "Nothing's happening! Everything's fine! China, will you please stop-"