Twins on New year

Ruby: Hmm… it’s gonna be new year the day after tomorrow… Time sure flies, huh?

Aqua: …Haha, That’s something an old person would say, you know?

Ruby: Hey!!! I’m not old!!! We’re twins, so if you said that, it means you are saying that you’re an old man too!!!… Hmm? Wait? If we include our previous ages, then…. Ahahaha… you’re right, you’re really an old man~~~ so old~~~

Aqua: Hey!!! I’m not old!!! (At least my body’s not!!!… I can’t believe she’s using that against me…)

Ruby: Fufu…(laughs happily)

Aqua: What? Are you still going on about that?

Ruby: No… it just… I just finds it funny that you replied in a similar way to me…

Aqua: well, we’re twins right? Of course we’re similar in some ways…

Ruby: …you’re right but… what about the other way around? It’s because that we are so similar, that’s why we got reincarnated to be twins…

Aqua: Oh? That sounds interesting.

Ruby: Like, we kind of…had family issues, we were both die hard fans of Mama, and that we love each other…something like that…

Aqua: I feel like there’s something you got wrong there…(Ughh.. why did she have to bring that last point up?)

Ruby: Hmm? Are saying that you don’t love me?…(Move her face closer to Aqua)

Aqua: Ugh… Y-You’re too close… step back a bit…

Ruby: (Whisper)… Well, you don’t love me, right? So why are you acting like this? And your face are so red now, you know?

Aqua: Grrr… yes, yes, I love you, I’m sorry for being stubborn!!!! Now, get off me already!!!

Ruby: Yayy~ you said it…Mooch (Kisses him on the cheek)… I love you too, Sensei… let’s have fun together in the next year, and all the years after that too…

Aqua: Yeah, Yeah…(sigh… she’s so full of energy… but she looks much more happier than all those times on hospital bed, so it’s okay I guess?)