Hoshino Family

Ruby: Whoa~~, this looks amazing and all… but can I ask you to take one more for us, Mem?

Mem-cho: you got it…

Ai: Okay, so… what kind of pose should we do next?

Ruby: How about this, Mama? We have Onii-chan standing in the middle and we both kissed him on the cheek at the same time!!!

Aqua: Huh??!!! (Shocked)

Ai: Ahh!! You mean like that thing right? Where it will look like the image is being mirrored from left to right, but it’s actually two people who’s exactly the same!!! Yeah, it will be so cool, let’s do this!!!! Come here, Aqua…

Aqua: N-no way, if you want that kind of picture, there are plenty of other ways to do it right? First, Why does it have to be a kiss anyway?!!!

Ruby: Don’t sweat the small details… just come here already…(Grabs Aqua’s arms)

Aqua: L-Let me go… I’m definitely not doing this…(Try to push Ruby away)

Ruby: Ughh.. you’re so stubborn!!! Stay still will you?!! Mooch (Kisses him on the cheek)

Aqua: Ughh?!!!…(Fall to his knee on the ground)… W-Why does my legs suddenly lose all its strength?

Ai: Hehe, good job Ruby… Now he can’t run away, but before we begin…Mooch (Kiss Aqua on the other side of his cheek)

Aqua: ?!?!!?!?!!!…(Blush)… H-Huh? Why?!!!

Ai: Well, since Ruby just kissed you, it’s only fair that I do too right? So that it would be balanced…

Aqua: …H-Huh???…(What is she saying??!!…Ahh!! My head’s melting!!!)

Ruby: Hey!! Why did you only blush when Mama kissed you?? It’s not fair, let me try again!!! Mooch Moochhhhh…Hah… Hah… How’s that?

Aqua: Are you crazy? What the hell?

Ruby: !!!! You still don’t blush, huh??!!! Then I have to keep going until you do!!!.. Moooch..Smooch

Ai: Ohh~~, I have to keep up too, or else it won’t be balanced anymore…Smooch…Moochh

Aqua: Again, What the hell is your “balance”? Grrr….P-Please stop and just take the damn picture already!!!!

Mem-cho: …(Gulp)…(Switch from the camera to video recording mode)…(I’m witnessing something incredible)

Aqua: Oi!!, Mem!!!