Mem-cho and her bloomers 2

Mem-cho: …Sigh…(I can’t believe I have to wear this again…

Mem-cho: …Sigh…(I can’t believe I have to wear this again…. The last time, I accidentally made Ruby mad at me… but it’s just me and Arima-chan here today, so I think it will be okay?)

Kana: ….Hey, Mem~~, it’s your turn next so—-… Hmm? You still haven’t finish changing yet?

Mem-cho: Ah!!! Sorry, I’ll be ready in a minute…(Hurriedly get changed)

Kana: …(It seems like she was staring blankly at that outfit…. ?!! Could it be…I feel like teasing her a bit now…) Fufufu~~, don’t tell me…. that you thought that “maybe I’m too old for this?” and hesitated for a bit there?

Mem-cho: Huh? That’s not—-

Kana: It’s okay, I understand… As you get older, you’ll have to be more careful about your appearance, that’s normal…

Mem-cho: Ughh…

Kana: But it’s fine, you’re still plenty cute as you are now…. even though you’re a little~~ bit older than us….

Mem-cho: Grr…(She’s clearly mocking me, I have to say something)… Well, but Aqu-tan said I look good in this though….

Kana: Eh???

Mem-cho: When he saw me in this, his face was so red like a tomato, you know? And he said “D-Don’t wear this in front of me again, okay? It’s bad for my heart”…(Of course, He didn’t say that)

Kana: H-Huh??? T-There’s no way Aqua would—-

Aqua: Oi, Mem!!! What took you so long? Everyone’s waiting for—- Ughh… So you have to wear that again huh?…(Quickly look away)….(The last time, It didn’t end well, so I definitely shouldn’t look at her…)

Mem-cho: See? It’s as I said right? He’s too shy to look at me….(Maybe this should be enough)… Ahaha, just jok——

Kana: I…I’ll let you have it this time, but don’t think you already won, okay? (Points at Mem) I will get back at you for sure, Damn it!!!! (Run out of the room with teary eyes)

Mem-cho: H-Hey, wait, Arima-chan!!!!!

Aqua: ….You really did it again huh? I can’t believe this….

Mem-cho: N-No, it’s not my fault!!!! It’s because of this bloomers, this damn bloomers made everything turned out like this!!!!

Aqua: So you’re going to blame everything on the bloomers? …Sigh… I don’t think that’s the case at all