When they are alone in the nurse office

Kana: …What’s wrong, Aqua? Why do you look so nervous?…(Rubbing her own cheek against Aqua’s)

Aqua: H-How can I remain calm?… I felt a little sick so I came to sleep here… and when I woke up, you were already on top of me and act like this….I should be the one to ask you that… What’s wrong with you, Arima???

Kana: Hmm? I think I’m the same as always though…(Shows a sweet smile)…

Aqua: …Hell no, normally you would never smile like that at me… Anyway, we will be in big trouble if someone comes in, get off me now…

Kana: It’s okay, It’s lunchtime now and I already locked the door too…

Aqua: For real… Did you hit your head or something?

Kana: I realized that…. If I didn’t do something, you will be taken away, whether it be Kurokawa Akane or Ru—… let’s stop at that… Anyway, you get the point, right? So I decided to stop being tsundere and be more honest with myself… I…I love you, Aqua…(Look into Aqua’s eyes)

Aqua: …Arima…(When I look at her eyes, It seems like I lost the ability to refuse…)

Kana: And I want to prove that with my actions, not just my words… So…

Aqua: ….(N-Now that it comes to this..)…Okay, then…(Pick up his condom)…

Kana: No need for that…

Aqua: H-Huh??!! But, It will be—-

Kana: I want to be close to you, and “feel” you as much as I can…. So, please… don’t use it… I will take the pills later, so don’t worry…Mooch…Smmoooch