After the party

Kana: Well, Thanks for the compliment, but you’re reek of booze, though…

Akane: Ahaha~~, sorry about that… please don’t be mad at me okay~~?…(grope Kana’s chest)

Kana: Wahhh??!!! Y-You!!! What are you doing?? Stop right now!!!!

Akane: Hmm~~??? I thought you would feel better with me doing this… I read somewhere that it will get bigger if you squeeze it with love…

Kana: As if that’s true!!!!

Akane: But… I really love you, Kana-chan…

Kana: (Tch, I know….When I said it’s not true, I meant the part where it gets bigger with a squeeze…)…. Yeah, Yeah… I don’t care…

Akane: Hehe~~, you’re such a tsundere… I know that you actually love me but can’t bring yourself to admit it…

Kana: … How about I drop you here? Just shut up already…

Akane: Okay~~, I won’t talk anymore, but I will make you admit it through my actions…Moochhhhh

Kana: Kyahhh~~?!!!!… (S-She kissed my ears?!!! Ahh… My legs are starting to—-).. H-hey—

Akane: ….Blab…Smooooch…Slurrppp…Blubb

Kana: Iyaaa~~!!!…Hah… Hah…(S-she’s licking and sucking it now!!!! My body feels so hot, and my brain so blank!!’ I-I can’t !!!) P-Please, stop… I beg you…Please!!!

Akane: …(Ignore her and continue doing it)

Kana: Grrrr…. Ahh!!! Dammit!!! I love you, Kurokawa Akane!!!! I love you so, soooo~~~ much that I would rather die if I couldn’t see your face every day!!!!

Akane: …Hehe~, you can do it if you try…as expected of my beloved Kana-chan…

Kana: ….(Damn, I will never go to the drinking party with her ever again!!!!)