He's not only a siscon

Ai: Ahhh~~, there you are!!!

Ruby: Eh??!! Mama? Why are you here?

Ai: I just want to know how you did on the interview, So I came here to check on you a bit, Hehe~

Aqua: …You can just call right?… We have cellphone with us, also, If people see you, they will~~

Ai: If they see me, I can just run for it… problem solved!!!..( Thumbs up)

Aqua: …(She didn’t answer why she came here instead of calling us… Well, I’m sure she just wants to have fun in her own way…)

Kana: …..Ah?!!!..(Snap out of it)… L-Long time no see, Ai-san!!!! …(Bow down)

Ai: Hmm~~, you are…. Akane-chan?

Kana: Urggh!!!!…(Receive mental damage and fall on her knees)…N-No…I-I am…(Trembling a little)

Aqua: ….Sigh… She’s Arima kana…The arrogant child actress who cried a river at that time with Director Gotanda, remember?

Kana: H-Hey!!! Is that how you remembered me??!!! I’m not like that anymore, though!!!

Ai: Ahhh?!!!…Right, Right!!! I got it now… Sorry, I’m bad at remembering face and name… (Clasping her hand)…. Thanks for telling me, Ruby!!!

Aqua: ….I’m Aqua….(C’mon, It has been around 15 years already and she’s still like this?? I’m starting to think she’s just messing around now…)

Kana: …(Whoa~~, not just me but even her own children too…. I thought she was joking with me but that seems serious, so it’s okay I guess)

Ai: …Hmm… Anyway, you have grown up to be a really cute girl, Kana-chan…. Ahh, Right!!! Do you want to become an idol with Ruby? That is, A new generation B-Komachi!!!!

Ruby: Huuhhh??? No way!!! I hate her guts!!! I don’t want to be infected with a baking soda-addiction disease, So Absolutely a no!!!!!

Kana: What?!!! Are you mocking me?!!!?… Hmph!!! It’s not like I want to be an idol anyway!!!

Aqua: Really? I think you fit the bill though, especially with that face of yours…(Otaku like it)

Kana: ?!!!!…(Blush)…. Y-You think so??…(I-Is he saying that he thinks I’m cute??? Damn, we haven’t seen each other in ages and he said that to me once we met again?… Ahhh, My face has started to feel hot…)

Ai: …(Silently look at Kana)… Hoh~~~?… Kana-chan…(Whisper)… Do your best okay? I’ll be cheering for you, hehe~~~

Kana: Huh?!!! W-What are you saying?.. I-I’m not—!!!!

Ruby: No way!!!! I’m not giving Onii-chan to someone like her!!!! (Points at Kana)… Onii-chan, if you want to have a girlfriend, let me check on her first, okay?

Aqua: ….Usually a mother would say that not a sister…(This is starting to get troublesome..)