Kana the scammer

After she got the money

Kana: Hehehe… This worked out better than I expected…(Looking at her wallet)… Maybe I should try doing this for real?

Aqua: Just don’t….If you keep doing that, you might lose your fans, you know?… And if your “victim” happens to be… an aggressive type, you will get into trouble for sure…

Kana: Hey!!! Don’t say it like I’m the bad guy here!!! It’s not like I tricked them into taking a photo with me, they came to me on their own, and I just asked for a “little compensation”, that’s all…

Aqua: ….Sigh… Just do what you want then… and don’t say I didn’t warn you…

Kana: Hmph!!!!……Ahhh?? Look Aqua, the view here’s so good, let’s take a selfie together!!!

Aqua: No way, you will collect “compensation” on me later right? So no…

Kana: …Free…(blush and look down)

Aqua: Huh?

Kana: I-I-If it’s you, I can let you take it for free as much as you want…(Ahhh!!! I said it, this is basically a confession right? It’s so embarrassing!!!)

Aqua: ….(Looks surprised)

Kana: W-What?…(H-How will he respond?)

Aqua: Well, thanks I guess… Maybe I’ll use them to make some money of my own too…

Kana: You’re no better than me at all!!! Actually, even worse, you’re going to use “my picture” to make “your money”!!!!