Confession

Akane: I’m here…Aqua-kun…(smiles)… sorry for being a bit late…Why did you call me here?

Aqua: …Akane…There’s something I want to tell you…(His hand trembling a little)

Akane: …yeah, what is it?…(Walks towards Aqua)

Aqua: This place… there’s a saying that if you shout out what you really want here… it will come true… I think it’s interesting, so I called you here to test it together…

Akane: Hehe~~, I never thought you would be interested in something like this… but okay… How should we do it?

Aqua: Maybe I’ll do it first and then you can follow after I finished…

Akane: …Okay…(Aha!! I have an idea…)

Aqua: …Let’s do this, then..(inhale)

Aqua/Akane: (Kneel down and)…WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEE~~??????

Aqua: Ah?!!!…(Shocked)… W-Why did you…(Blush)

Akane: Well, I thought, since we are going to say the same thing anyway, why not say it together?

Aqua: ….So you knew…Was I really that obvious?

Akane: Maybe you’re not… but who do you think I am? Hehe~~… So, will my wish come true?…

Aqua: Haha…After all that and you still gonna ask?? Sigh… I never thought it would turn out like this, but… It’s okay, I guess?…. (Put a ring on Akane’s finger)….I will not make you regret choosing me, I promise…

Akane: Yeah, I was also going to say the same thing…

Aqua: Hey, get out of my head already!!!

Akane: Ahahaha…Sorry, but that’s not possible, Hehehe~~