AquRuby Christmas gift

Ruby: Woww~~~, The ground is full of snow, Onii-chan!!!! (Crouched down and touch it)… Hoo~~, so coldd~~~

Aqua: Hey… you’ll really catch a cold later if you’re not wearing your clothes properly…(put a scarf over Ruby’s neck)… here, use this…

Ruby: Hehe, you’re always so considerate, Onii-chan…(he’s so cuteee~~)… but this isn’t necessary at all…. I’ll be fine if you just hugs me tightly…

Aqua: … stop joking around already, I’m really worried for your health here, because you have a live the day after tomorrow, right?

Ruby: If you really mean it, why don’t you also hugs me to ensure that I’m really warm up?

Aqua: Umm… We’re outside right now so… it’s a bit…

Ruby: Do you really not want to do it?…(sad face)… Ahhh~~~ suddenly I feel so coldd~~, I might get sick tomorrow~~~….

Aqua: (She’s clearly lying here, but…) yeah, yeah, I get it…(Hugs Ruby)

Ruby: …(Even though he knows I was acting, I’m so happy~~)… Hehe…(Steps back and)… Ahhh??!!…(Slipped on the floor)

Aqua: ?!!! Ruby?!!!

They both fall on the ground

Aqua: ….Sigh… Good thing the ground is covered with snow… are you all right?

Ruby: …Y-yeah… (his face’s so close, maybe)… chu~~~…(close her eyes while blushing)

Aqua: …No way, as if I would do that here, If someone we know were to—

Akane: Ah??!!! Aqua-kun!! I knew it has to be you, hehe, what are you doing in the middle of—-(See both of them as the art shows)….(Shocked)… A-Ahhh…(D-Did they about to—)… S-Sorry for disturbing!!!! (Quickly turns back and run away)

Aqua: N-No!!! Wait, Akane!!!!!

Ruby: Hmm~~~, it seems she misunderstood us, so unfortunate, hehe~~

Aqua: …You look so happy despite saying that…

Ruby: Well, it can’t be helped, right?…. Since she already misunderstood anyway, There’s nothing to lose if you kiss me for real right?

Aqua: ….What’s even your logic?