Unshed tears.❤️‍🩹

Maya's pov:

Maya's pov:

I was standing at my door step,inhaling and exhaling long breathes my heart thumping like a bitch where it nearly started to hurt.
I rang the bell with my trembling hands , waiting the door to be opened i heard footsteps and some faint voices.

"Hamesha mai hi  darwaza kholti hu .!" The door opened revealing a pissed off raya as her eyes met mine it shone like diamond and in no time she was clinging onto me.
"Diduuu,you came I can't believe i missed you soo much." She talked still huggin while i hugged her back.
"I missed you to rayu, saari baate yehi karni hai." I said breaking apart,kissing her cheeks.as she grinned.

"Kaha hai raya ,kon aya hai?" Chachi came towards the door
"Arey maya bete ,tu ?" I chuckled seeing her shocked face as i bowed down to touch her feet.
She took me in a hug I instantly return the gesture .
Dev emerged from behind,his grin wide and mischievous "Did you bring me anything?". He teased
I laughed as i nodded as i started to tear up
" didn't miss me i guess?" I asked trying not to cry . His eyes glassy as he bursted into cry hugging me ,I knew him his eyes spoke of loneliness that had settled in his room, once with our shared laughter.

"Ayee, mera chotu aise thodi roote hai?" I stated  with my quivering lips,i missed him soo much no matter how big he gets he's still my small dev , he was with me through my thick and thin seeing him broke made my heart ache .

" Dev ,shona leave her lets head inside hmm?" Chachi answered as he broke the hug .
" don't cry Dev, it hurts your didu."I wiped off his tears as he smiled through his tears

"Let me carry those." He took my bags as we walked inside.
"Where's maa?" I asked chachi she pointed towards the kitchen i walked with big  silent steps . The house smelled  of familiar spices and simmering pot..she was cooking as i hugged her from behind.

"Dev don't mess with me ,or you'll definitely be getting smacked today." She answered getting irritated as I slowly chuckled.
"Dev,what did i said?" She held my hand
" how in the hell are your hands looking like a feminine one?" I could see her frowning as she turned around  her eyes round
"Maya ?" She whispered cupping my cheeks,observing me closely as if i was something valuable and fragile .in no time she started  showering me with her kisses
"Mumaaa bas!" I chuckled
"Why didn't you inform me that you will be coming today,huh?look at how skinny you have become in this months we all missed  you my bacha this house has been so quiet without you." She scolded she talked she questioned while  i admired my maa .

"Ik you did,i did to muma!" I answered,
"Go and freshen up , meet your dad and chacha while having lunch they are at work." I nodded heading towards my room .

Adhair pov:
i stared at the bustling streets of mumbai,from my hotel room as i found myself missing her presence so much . I'm eagerly waiting for her call i did texted her for the hundredth time I opened my chats to see if she had come online.

Releasing a sigh i flopped on the soft mattress ,replaying all the moments we have spend together a soft smiled weaved across my lips.
Her being clumsy, late night cravings,her being horny , her taking care of me like I'm her child,spoon feeding her whenever she didn't wanted to eat. I never realised maya never asked me for my money or any materialistic things. It was me who insisted her to spend .

I never experienced what true love feels like but now ik i can go to any limit's for her ,for her one smile, to hear her laughing that warms my heart .

Thinking about us i drifted off to sleep.

Unknown

"Where's bhaisaa? ,badi ma." Ayan stuffed his mouth with daal chawal.
"Adhair went to a business trip  !" Badi ma answered serving on Disha's plate.
"Trip?business where to?" He gulped down brows furrowed as he asked.
"Mumbai" lilawati  casually stated .

"Theres no..ahhhh!" Ayan screamed having everyone attention on him.disha had pinched him on his waist making me scream and winced in pain.

She shoted him a glare "bhaiyaa,have your food first then talk or you'll definitely choke ."

"Ahh..yes yes kutti." Ayan huffed
"Ayan language." Lilawati scolded ,as he rolled his eyes stuffing his mouth again. Stomping on Disha's legs  for revenge.

As she spitted out the water .
"What's wrong with both you can't you have your food peacefully." They both got scolded.

Maya's pov:

After having lunch ,i was  giving all the gift's we bought for them.(adhu and i ) .

I walked towards my dad with shawl and some other clothes of his favourite colour.
"Papa,here i hope you'll love them." I forwarded them towards him. He looked at me with his cold stone gaze as his eyes drifted towards the clothes he snatched them from my hold.

"Stop spending my money on this useless gift's i can buy them ,and it will be a gift for me if you get marry as soon as possible."he stated coldly making my throat clogged with unshed tears.

"Kyu papa,kyu? Itni nafrat mujhse maine kya kiya hai bas apse apka pyaar hi to manga tha na aap wo bhi ni de  sake ." My vein's popped out on my neck letting out all of my frustration and questions.

A stinging sensation spreaded on  my cheeks my head dizzing up did he just slapped me? I was beyond shocked and terrified.

"Aur ek shabd jaban katkr na phek di to mera naam Gopal das nahi smjhi,jitna bola hai utna kar." He walked away not sparing even a glance towards me.

I stood straight, tasting iron in my mouth as i touched my lips they were bleeding I chuckled.
That's all he could do slapping me or yankin me by my hairs.

"Maya did  you gave the gifts,i knew he would ,maa durga what the hell happened?." Ma held my face grazing her fingers through my small wound as i winced.

"Did he ?!" She asked horrified by her husband's actions i nodded .
"Come you need first aid .." I followed her inside her room thankfully he was not here.

"I'll talk with him how could he do that to his own child." She spoke with her broken voice.
Cleaning off the blood she applied an ointment.

Squeezing her hand ,i passed her a weak smile.
"Its ok ma,don't say anything to him it will get worse." I placed my head on her lap clutching her soft saree in my palms

She patted my head humming my childhood lullaby. I was tired ,exhausted from his stares his Harsh talks and now slaps.

I was about to close my eyes
"Get up,she's not a child anymore,go to your room now." Dad shouted with his red eyes.

I got up immediately, muttering gn to maa as i walked out.
"Atleast let her sleep in peace." I heard mumma's voice  as the door shutted close like he did to me from his life.

I ran  towards my room immediately flopping on bed as i called adhu letting my tears fall,no matter how much i wiped them they came more and more .

Update🪷✨
Love yall 🦢💌sweeties..
Vote n comment 😗😭🎀