~lacy Thong

Adhairs pov:

Adhairs pov:

Somehow i finished my meeting, loosening the tie around my neck , inhaling and exhaling.

"What's wrong with me?" I frowned at the discomfort creeping inside me.

Picking my phone i dialled mayas number ,
"The number you are calling is currently switched off." Switched off? That's odd .

It was a really bad idea for leaving her alone there with that asshole. Sighing i rubbed my temple I don't even have aunty's number.

Fuck this shit, I should leave as early as possible.

Maya's pov:

I was pacing around my bedroom being restless,I needed to talk with my dad no matter what i still wanted to at-least complete my studies.

Exhaling a breathe i made my way towards his bedroom,softly knocking on the door as he answered
"Come in" .

Stepping inside , there he was siting on the bed with a laptop placed onto his lap. With glasses on.

I swallowed the lump forming inside my throat, " can we talk?" I asked.

Looking up from his screen ,he studied me slightly nodding closing the laptop as he kept it beside him on the comforter.

I stood there observing his action, the tension had made me peel off the skin of my chapped lips.
" go ahead ." He answered crossing his hands onto his chest with his piercing eyes.

" i actually want to complete my studies ,and by the time being I'll slowly separate myself from him you can count on me but please don't hurt him in any way." I answered in one breathe avoiding his eyes , i feel disgusted whenever I'm around him I can't erase the memory of what he did to me when i was just a teen girl.

Shaking off those thoughts, i maintained my composure ,waiting for him to answer.

" fine unless and until you keep your promise I won't do anything you can complete your studies after-all your future husband want's a educated wife." He answered making me sigh in a relief ignoring my marriage talk i just nodded off to him striding towards my bedroom.

It was all my fault,i knew i had to get married by my dad's choice why?? Why did fell in love with him knowing at the end we won't be together forever. I'm not only breaking my heart but his too.

God,i have been crying from yesterday and now my eyes are stinging with pain. Shutting off the door I switched on my phone with shaky hands.

A recent missed call from Adhair, walking towards the table i drank water sat on the edge of the bed , as i called him.

He picked it up in instant " where were you ? I was so tensed." God his voice is my pain killer.
" just slept a-little more than usual." I answered trying to sound as normal as I could.

"You sure everything is ok?" He questioned
"Yes it is when are you coming ?" I asked eager to leave this house asap
"By evening there were two meetings yesterday one and now one everything is clear I'll be there to pick you up soon." I mumbled a ok talked a little as i hunged up.

My bags were packed was just waiting for the evening to arrive.

I had talked to maa ,her consoling did nothing to my shattered heart . She doesn't even that I'm sacrificing my own love for the sake of my dad's so-called marriage deal.

my body was itching,burning with uneasiness wanting me rub my skin till it bleeds. I ran a cold shower siting onto the tiles trying to find some ease in pain.

I rubbed my skin until i was satisfied that i was now clean .Turning off the shower I stepped out peering at myself through the mirror my skin had turned red stinging with pain.

But now i was loving the pain, i smirked seeing myself changing into a new person I thought i never would be. I'll make my future spouse life a living hell ,that's what my dad wants right .
For him the deal's important and for me my dignity,my consent self respect is important.

My heart belongs to Adhair will be until i die.

A sudden jolt of confidence ran through my body. Got ready taking time to make myself more appealing and beautiful.

The honking of car made me realise he was here . Taking the hold of my trolly bag i walked downstairs with my head up .

Everyone eyes were on me
"Leaving so soon?." Ma questioned while chachi dev and raya nodded in agreement.

" results are gonna be out so i needed to be there." I reasoned obviously its a lie. Can't even tell the truth.

They all knew the situation so they didn't protested bidding my bye I entered Adhus car.

"Finally i missed you soo much." I lunged my body forward embracing him in a hug inhaling his intoxicating smell.

"I missed you too baby." He answered pecking my lips.
" Adhair,i have surprise for you." I stated making him quirk his brows.

I pulled up my dress showing him my lacy thong which i had specifically bought and wore for him.

"Fuck sweetheart, that's gonna be ripped apart from your pussy." He cupped my core while his orbs swirled with darkened desire.

" you'll be punished princess,and will be rewarded at the same time." He responded speeding off while i laughed.

Needy to get finger fucked and being played with my tits.

Ik short hai,dw next chapter will be thirst trap.😉💋
Vote n comments 👀🌸