~SENSUAL HOLI!

Maya's pov:

Maya's pov:

I'm shit scared ,that this beautiful lehenga is gonna be ruined with colour's. It's my first time wearing something white in holi. Disha was nowhere I'm dead sure she must have planned something crazy.

Walking out of the room,holding my lehenga up i searched for disha or any trace's of other members. Before I could proceed further there stood Adhair with his hands back.

I knew what was his intention, stepping back not waiting any longer i accelerated with my force, sprinting through the corridor clutching my lehenga running as fast as i can .

"Once i catch you I won't be leaving you maya." I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer , the sudden twist of my wrist made me gasp twirling around i clashed onto his chest.

We both were panting,
"Trapped again." His hands on my waist while the other one smeared my face with red gulaal.

"Happy holi sweetheart." My heart pounding against my chest, with my trembling hands i grabbed his jaw rubbing my cheeks against his.

"Happy holi Adhair." I wished him, leering at his fierce gaze.

Grabbing the back of my neck, pushing my head forward there were only mere inches between our lips.

Staring down at his plumpy lips i gulped, feeling a tingly sensation swarming through my body..

" kiss me.." he breathe out , looking at me intensely.
"Wh..at?" I asserted being taken back by his words.

Taking my lower lips between his teeth,making me hiss in pain.

Without any warning he captured my lips into his, it was soft ,tender ignited something in me felt like I would explode, my legs wobbly almost giving up , cupping my cheeks he deepened the kiss.

Pulling away , i inhaled through my mouth trying to stabilise my breathe.
" i guess you need to breathe." He answered not before lurching towards my lips again.
I couldn't pull away , this time it was rough he was exploring every corner of my mouth, his hands on waist.

Humming into the kiss, i tried to pull away as i was running out of breathe. Instead he pulled me more . Butterflies lingering inside my stomach. Every single piece of this moment was to cherish.

Finally pulling away when he was contented,our eyes close as he joined our forehead together smiling.

"I now pronounce us as husband and wife." He chuckled while asserting making me laugh.

"There you guys are!" Disha appeared out of the wind .

"No need of explanation we all saw what you guys were doing." Disha retorted making us blush.

" stop teasing us." Adhair rolled his eyes.

"Fine fine lets play yar, its holi after-all." Disha snatched my hands from his hold dragging me with her while i giggled seeing a puffed up Adhair.

Adhairs pov

I watched her running,playing,laughing enjoying herself. It all felt like a movie clip where i was deadly in love with the female lead character.

"I was in love with maya." It didn't take me any seconds to recognise my feeling's towards her .

"Careful sweetheart."  I answered while holding her stumbling body. Clumsy as always.

"Oops sorry." She grinned .

It was the best holi  i had in my life , my gaze stuck onto her precious one .

" Yoo brother what are you doing here alone ,cmon." Ayan and rishi picked me up throwing me into the pool making me gasped for breathe while i was drenched with cold water.

Pushing my hairs back, i saw her giggling making me half smile but soon it was replaced with mischief .

Catching up on my brother's...

Re-edited 🍓