~ mine to ruin

In the middle of the nightJust call my nameI'm yours to tameIn the middle of the nightIn the middle of the night I'm wide awakeI crave your taste all night long

Just call my name
I'm yours to tame
In the middle of the night
I'm wide awake
I crave your taste all night long.

Maya's pov:

"So what's the deal sweetheart?" He husked out the moment we entered my apartment he pushed me back down on the door, groping my ass in his tight grip pulling my body towards him.

"I Can't wait!" I whispered out rubbing my cheek onto his , pulling away i gazed up to meet his sizzling orbs.

He didn't utter any words,grabbing my face he angled it the way he wanted it, and kissed me.
He devoured me as if he was been starved for years, there was nothing sweet about it ,instead it was a fiery one.

Applying pressure on my cheeks,forcing my mouth open to accept his tongue,which invaded in a thirsty,sensual pleasure which made my nipples tingle.

While he continued to devour my mouth,my hands reached up to his shirt's buttons tearing them in a rush not wanting to wait anymore,as the buttons flew while scattering all over the floor .

He picked me up, as i wrapped my legs around his waist , partying away he helped me to get out off my dress, tossing me on the bed
He continued to drink from me, keeping my mouth busy i felt drunk,like i was high on drugs.

I hummed when i felt him unzipping his pants, i was so busy with his lips on mine that my hands itself made there way towards his crotch.brushing over his full hard length,but he slided my hands away.

His mouth trailed kisses down to my jaw ,to my neck as he sucked on to leave some bruised marks on my skin, making me hiss but it was long forgotten when his large hands got closer to my breasts, as he squeezed them making me moan in response.

He looked at me with lust swirling in his hazel eyes, while i licked my dry lips. When his fingers pinched my nipples, i let out a mewl.

He smirked "so responsive!" He mumbled while nuzzling his head between my breasts , my eyes closed ravishing the moment the bliss i was experiencing.

"Daddy missed you alot ." His voice muffled but i still i heard it , i smiled .

I felt his fingers tugging back my bra behind through the hook,
"Ahhh...Adhairr." I moaned my voice filled with pain and pleasure.

My head fell back ,while he gave my neck a long lick which made my insides twist.

My brain drowned with fucking nasty thoughts.as i unclasped by bra throwing it somewhere i don't know.

Yanking him by his hair ,i met his eyes .
"Now my turn , mommy needs more of you."as i rasped out in his ear.

Pushing him on the bed i hovered on his body , biting and sucking onto his neck leaving my marks,.

" fuck maya ." I heard him as a smirk made its way onto my lips.

"I'm yours, and you daddy? Who do you belong to?." Dragging my finger's through his sharp jaw i questioned.

His eyes ,tracing my every moment, while i stared at him the erotic sight was enough for me to make my cunt drip .

As he looked up
" yours, wholeheartedly yours ." He answered making me grin.

Capturing his lips into zealous kiss,my one hand grabbed his hard cock , stroking his length as he shuddered between the kisses.

He rosed without warning, taking me into his arms tossing me hovering above me . While he Yanked my thong down.

Staring down at my swollen dark pussy he rasped out "so gorgeous."

While he himself pulled out his dick from his cage, glistening with pre-cum .my throat ran dry, veins so visible ,hard ,pulsating.
Soo exciting.

He came closer ,as his one hands pressed against my aching pussy, i rocked my hips riding his knuckles to give me the friction I needed.

"Holy hell." I moaned grabbing the bedsheets as my back arch, widening my leg to have more access while my hips bucked.

"Dripping wet for me ." He growled against my neck. Making his way to my nipples starting the same process,suck, kiss,pinch.

It's always like this , him the master and i the willing slave...

My hands drifted into his hairs, making me forget about the reality the only thing that mattered to me was this carnal pleasure.

"I need you more than i want you ,take me ,make me yours fully ." I stated as he stopped and looked at me with his drowsy and eyes.

"You sure sweetheart." He questioned raking my wet folds.
" I'll take you from both of your hole,completely making you as mine." He slurred out as if he was tipsy.preppin kisses on my stomach still looking at me with his darkened orbs.

I gulped , nodding trying to breathe properly.

"Use your words darling." He growled out squeezing my tits harshly.

"Yes take me from every where you desire to ."
I stated , while my heart picked up it's speed.

He smiled through the kisses, but he sucked hard onto my nipple enough to bruise
"Adhair!" As my body bowed with his assaults.

" you gave me the free rein,I'll ruin you,your little body and I won't stop even if you beg sweetheart." A shiver rolled down through my spine.

"I'm all yours to ruin,destroy me daddy."as those words left my mouth he plunged three fingers,"three fuckin fingers." Into me as a cry erupted from my mouth.

"It's just a teaser darling." He chuckled darkly .

Update👄
Vote n comment 💖🧿