Suck my tits!

Unknown pov:

Unknown pov:

"What's wrong with you maya,kuch Dino se dekh rahi hu na kuch bolti hai ,na hasti hai like alag hi world mai hai?" Disha asked maya placing her hands on the back  of her hands.

"Kuch nahi bro ,I'm alright." She answered twirling the coffee with her spoon .

"Did bhai said something to you,did u two fight?." Disha asked again furrowing her brows the bubbly side maya had vanished like it was never there in first place.

"Nah nah Dishu, everything is alright in-fact I'm the one who's distancing myself from him." Sighing she answered
"And why are you doing that?" She couldn't believe that maya was saying things she never expected to hear from her.
"Don't you love him ? Answer me maya?!" She holded her hand tightly .
"I DO ,i fucking love him soo much more than anybody can imagine dishaa."she nearly shouted her eyes red as she bursted down in tears.

"I..maya I'm sorry i pushed to much shh don't cry." She answered huggin her trembling body
" I'm scared what if someday i won't be there for him to hold him to kiss him." Maya said between her hiccups .
"Nothing like that will ever happen okay you are overthinking,maya you both are made for each other." She rubbed her back assuring her.

Maya broke the hug as she looked at disha with hopeful eyes "am i ?"
"Indeed you are,now stop crying don't stress yourself okay? We don't want bhai to notice that you have been crying all these days cz of ur overthinking."
Maya nodded her head wipping off the tears as she smiled again.
"Thank u soo much Dishu ,the thoughts were eating me from inside." Maya said fidgeting with ther dupattas end .
" whenever this thoughts comes to ur mind just call me or meet me I'm always here for uh."disha said as she squeezed her shoulders with assuring smile.

Everything went back to normal.

Maya's pov:

Finally my exams were over,it felt so relaxing right now i was at Disha's place .
"So what are your plans, should we plan something ?!" She asked
" i will be visiting home, ma misses me and i to miss her by Saturday I'll leave for Mumbai."i told her .

"Mumbai?, does bhai knows that?!" She asked making me realise I haven't told him anything about this
"Abhi tak to nahi."I answered as a sigh escaped from my lips.

" after he comes home , tell him you know how much of a baby he gets when it comes to uh." She answered as i looked at her nodding my head in agreement.

We gossiped,munched watched movie.
Eventually i felt asleep,when i was shaken up.

I got up immediately rubbing my eyes i found adhu looking at me.
"Adhuu...you came" i said with my hoarse voice.
He nodded " i missed you soo much." pouting he hugged me.

A smile tugged on my lips,rubbing his back
"I'm sorry lately i was so busy that I didn't spared time for us." I apologised breaking the hug ,i kissed his forehead.

"Its ok ,I totally understand." He stated.
" you had your dinner?" I asked him
He nodded smiling, i grazed my finger's on his cheeks i missed his touch ,his lips.god damit i love him soo much.

I joined our lips into a soft kiss, he picked me up placing me on his lap, the kiss deepened sending shiver down my spine,he took my breathe away those luscious lips on mine ,he sucked on my lower lips flesh making me moan in his mouth.

He tugged my top upward, breaking the kiss our chest heaved up and down.
My one breast was on display,my buds hard .
"Adhu..dishu is sleeping!" I whispered lookin at disha who was in her deep slumber.
" we won't disturb her." He whispered out as he took my bud in his warm mouth his tongue swirling around,flicking, biting .

My toes curled,eyes shut my fingers threading his hairs .
"Fuck ,i missed your titss,let your man have you tonight."  He husked out while A low chuckle left my mouth .

" shut up now suck those tits, i missed your mouth." I answered looking at him while he threw my shirt around the room.
I laid down on bed while he was beside me as he took my bud again in his mouth.god, i moaned again as i covered my mouth with my hands.

"Owww." I hissed in pain as i felt his teeth pressed on my nipple ,glaring at him who had just bitted me . While he smirked
"Do that again,and I won't let you have them again."I stated
" a little revenge for not giving your daddy attention."He pouted
I covered our body with duvet ,as he slept still suckling on my sore nipple.

While he was sleeping I thought wht type of reaction he would have after listening that I'll be away from him, well I'll be back soon tho.

I smiled as i slept again.. (how many times am i gonna sleep and wake)

Around 3 at night.
My nipples started to hurt now,i took them out of his mouth as he stirred opening his sleepy eyes he pulled me towards him taking my other neglected one.

This man.
"Adhu ,stop it's hurting." I pleaded
"I will be gentle please." His puppy eyes always works on me.
Sighing "I wanted to talk about something." I said lookin at him.
"Go ahead." He answered leavin my nipple
" this Saturday I'll be leaving for mumbai." I said , while he furrowed his brow.

"What?,why?" He nearly shouted
"Shhh... what kyaa what,i miss my mom and she does to so yeah." I answered playing with his chain on his neck.

" i get it baby,kab aogi?" He asked
" after 2weeks ." I answered
"I'll come to ." My eyes wide .
"No you can't,u don't know my parents adhu." I stated sternly.

"Why,I'll handle them don't wrry." He argued
"No adhu." I answered
"Yes"
"No"

"Maya, are you talking to urself." Dishas voice came out groggy as she stirred.
"Ahh...no disha ." I looked at her as she slept again.

" will talk about this at morning for now lets sleep." I answered closing my eyes.
"Fine,but I'll come with you." He answered snuggling into my chest .

I sighed, it is gonna be hell of a task convincing him.
Upadte guys.😗💕
Do vote n continue love uh 😗💕