Chapter 13

~A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body~

Alice's P.O.V

Alice stood there a bit shocked. I'm becoming a kishin?
Medusa laughs wickedly."The more emotions you have the more the black blood will evolve. And the more you become a kishin."
"SHUT UP!!"Alice yelled and charged at her.
"Vector Arrow!"she says and an arrow appears under her feet. Sending her to hit a wall. She growls and gets back up.
Alice charges at her again. Once again she was flown into a wall. Alice looked up to Eruka and Free. They stood at the entrance not knowing what to do.
Alice keeps charging her only to get thrown at a wall again. Stay calm you can't get to angry or black blood will take over.
Medusa laughs."This is child's play. You'll lose your strength soon. And black blood will take over."
And another problem. Yay!she thinks sarcastically."Can you stop giving me so many problems!"
Alice grabs a broken piece of concrete on the ground. It was a bit heavy but she could handle it. She jumped at Medusa again. She places another vector arrow down. Alice places the stone in front of her and uses it to jump off. The stone gets thrown at the wall and Alice kicks Medusa.
She laughs."You can't hurt me or you'll hurt poor Rachel's body."she moves out of the way from the kick easily. Alice hits the ground with a roll but stands back up quickly.
"You little-"Alice gets cut off. Someone had jumped to land next to Alice but landed on her instead.They both went tumbling and Alice hooked her blade against the concrete before they fell ovee the edge. She looked down to see Soul hanging on leg.
"Soul! What the hell!"Alice says trying to pull them up.
"Sorry. I was supposed to land next to you."He says making his arm into a blade and stabbed it into the concrete.
"Yeah I got that. Why are you here?"she pulls herself up and Soul jumps up too.
"They sent me to help you."Soul says.
"Awww. Your boyfriend is trying to help you. But now you'll both be consumed in madness. Two kishins at once."Medusa laughs.
"Shut up!"Soul snaps at her.
Medusa makes a sword out of her snakes and grins evily at them.
"Soul turn into a scythe."Alice orders staring at Medusa.
"But-"Soul starts.
"Just do it."she says.
"Fine."he turns into a scythe and Alice takes the handle.
Alice winces a bit. Her hands were steaming from holding Soul. She winced a bit but spun him and held him out in front of her.
Medusa strikes but Alice easily blocked. She kept blocking or dodging her attacks. She spun the scythe and tried to slice Medusa. She stood there grinning evily not even trying to block. Alice stopped right before she hit her.
"Alice!What are you doing!"Soul yelled at her.
Alice spins Soul and held him out in front of her."We can't hit her. Or Rachel will be harmed."
Medusa laughs wickedly."That doesn't stop me from harming you."
She launches at her and slices her across the stomach. Alice already had a ton of cuts and bruises from Archne. And she was losing even more from that cut. She staggered a bit but kept her balance. She was using alot of force using Soul. Her hands were still steaming.
"Come on! We can do this!"Soul says.
Alice shakes her head."Switch."she mutters not able to say a full sentence.
"What?!"he says. Alice drops to her knees. Soul turns back to human and helps her stand.
Medusa laughs."You came here to get revenge. Only thing you'll get is death."
Soul grinds his teeth."Alice turn into a scythe."
She nods and glows white for a couple of seconds then turns into a black and silver scythe.
Soul grabs the handle and spins her. His hands started to steam but he ignored it."I'm not a meister. I might not be that cool in this battle."
"No one will know when your dead."Medusa laughs evily and tries to attack him.
Soul blocks easily and spins Alice to strike her but he slips up a bit and hits the floor.
"Soul!"Alice shouts.
"Sorry. I'm not used to fighting like this. I'm a weapon not a meister."He says and pulls her out of the ground.
"We need to make our souls connected. Or it'll be to hard to fight. We're already using alot of our power forcing this."Alice says her face showing up in the blade.
"How do you expect us to do that?"Soul says dodging Medusa's attacks.
"I don't have a clue."she said thoughtfully.
"Try reaching my soul or something."Soul shrugs and ducks from Medusa swinging at his head.
Alice closed her eyes and faded from the blade. If I were a soul where would I be.
Alice opens her eyes again to see she's in complete darkness. She floated around for a while to see nothing.
"Soul?" She called. She floated around the place.I need to find him and fast.
"So-"she stopped mid sentence. She saw something glowing in the distance. Alice went closer to it. It was a yellowish glow and something was next to it.
"Soul?"she said louder and went towards it faster. She stopped seeing two people standing on either side of the yellow soul.
They both looked exactly like Soul. She hovered in front of them looking at them both.
"Alice!"they both said at the same time. Alice squinted her eyes trying to figure out who was who.
"Which one is the real Soul?"she says.
"I am."One says.
"No. I am."The other says.
This is very confusing.