Spock

Had this idea, don't know if it's gonna be good :) In this Fic the reader is best friends with Kirk, friends with Bones and Scotty, and Spock is the "love interest", enjoy! Also I'm gonna stop putting photos so that you can choose whichever version of the characters that you prefer

Our ship had been taken over by a hostile alien ship, their crew had come aboard and their captain had taken control of the bridge. He had collected the mot important members of the crew and replaced them with his own. He had Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Bones, and I all lined up by the entrance to the bridge. Those were my four best friends, I had this heavy pressure rising in my chest of fear and anxiety and I had to do something to try and save them and get our ship back. 

I had a plan forming in my head but it would surely end not only our friendships, but my entire Starfleet career. However, those were all things I was willing to risk in order to save my best friends' lives. So without thinking too much I took a step forward and put my plan into motion, I knew I could be a convincing actor if I needed to. I walked up right in front of their leader while the four men stood behind him watched me. I put on my best angry face and proceeded.

"Sir" I said now standing in front of their leader.

He turned to look down at me with confusion and malevolence on his face.

"Take me with you."

"What?" He sounded almost shocked

"I want to join you. These men have been nothing but a thorn in my side since joining Starfleet and the power that you hold, it is everything I have ever wanted"

The four men in the back looked shocked and pained and it stung my heart to see them feeling that way because of me, but I couldn't have warned them. It had to be believable or else it would never work. 

"Why should I believe you. I was under the impression that those men were your closest and most beloved companions"

I scoff "Yes well, Starfleet officers never claim to be the most observant now do they? Since getting on this ship I have wanted nothing but to get off of it. I mean how could I not?" 

I knew this next part was gonna hurt but it needed to be done so I took a quiet breathe and then continued.

"I mean Kirk is the most pompous and yet somehow unserious Captain that I have ever seen, he should not be trusted with a ship like this! Bones has never been anything but rude a day in his life, and I cant stand that southern draw that comes out every time he yells at someone. Spock might as well be a walking encyclopedia, its annoying enough when a man is more knowledgeable than you, but it's so much worse when he knows it. He always does that ridiculous head tilt and eyebrow raise when he's interested in something, and I mean those pointy ears are just hard to look at! And don't even get me started on Scotty that goddamn accent is the most infuriating thing in the entire galaxy, especially when he's telling you what to do! How could I not want to get out of here?"

"Well, you've certainly proven your dislike for them, but how will you prove your allegiance to me?"

I had an immediate idea, but it was the last thing in the world that I wanted to do, I thought as hard as I could but no other option presented itself so I swallowed my pride and did what was needed to save the ship.

I held eye contact with him and slowly got down on my knees in front of him.

"I need to get off this ship, you are the best alternative that has ever been presented. I beg you, to take me with you"

The shock on Kirk's face was perfect, his belief was exactly what I needed to earn their leaders.

"Well then, how can I say no to that" He put his hand on my chin and pulled me to stand.