Rough Beginnings

Clyde's POV - Schoolgrounds

I put my finger up to my nose, and felt the blood touch the tip of it. I felt a spark ignite inside of me, and I jumped at Tolkien. I sat on his stomach while punching him in the face, before he grabbed me and flipped our position, him then hitting me.

...

We both looked up at the nurse, who was treating our wounds. We fucked eachother up, sure. But we were 13. That was our first school-fight, and definitely not our last.

That's right, we've unluckily gotten into the same class for 7 years in a row. Every since we were 13. Now we're 20, in college, and go in the same major. And we STILL hate eachother. I don't even remember how it started, but I know I have a strong hatred for him.

"Alright listen up everybody!" Our principal yells through the big cafeteria where very many 20-year olds are sitting in, "You OBVIOUSLY need some training. It has come to our attention that over 2 people, 2 people-! Have had to leave school entirely because of unwilling pregnancy they were willing to keep. Other girls have also been there, but got an abortion to keep going to school. Which I support, don't get me wrong."

"It was 3 fucking girls!" Someone yells throughout the cafeteria. We may be very immature for 20 year olds, but we're in our prime. And that was pretty corny. It was 3 people, why say that "over 2 people" shit?

"Be quiet, Kenny!" Victoria, our principal, yells.
"Now, the entire schools reputation is in ruins, since these facts got out. That is why, we're putting you through BASIC sexual education, AGAIN, that you actually learnt in 6TH grade."

The entire cafeteria quickly bursts into yelling, but Victoria quickly quiets us down. I was apart of those that yelled, yes.

"Everyone in this room, that I have counted to be at least 25 people, will all be meeting in the science classroom AFTER school, yes, in your own time, every Tuesday and Thursday. If you don't come, it will go on your permanent record."

Everyone sighs and scoffs, starting to talk again. I turn to my best friend Craig, and we both start yapping immediately.

"We have a permanent record?" Stan suddenly stands up, and the room goes silent.
"Sit down, Stanley. You are now all, together, a class of 'Sexual Education'. So count yourselves as in the same class."

"Goddamnit." I mutter, and she gives me a sharp glare.
"Donovan, if you got so much to say, come up here and explain the basics of sex."
"Oh, you want me to do that?"
"Yes. Come here."

I scoff, smile, and walk up to her.

"Go on."
"Well, sex is basically when a man shoves his penis into a woman's vagina. Otherwise, there is also same-sex sexual intercourse, though I don't think Victoria over here wants me to get too deep into that."
"That's enough, go sit down.." She sighs, and I walk down to my seat again, with the same smirk as before.

I catch a glimpse of Tolkien, he looks bitter as fuck. I giggle to myself, seeing him with crossed-arms, looking forward and not up at Victoria, with half closed eyes, and burrowed eyebrows. Mad, mad he is.

"You may now get back to classes. BUT-!" She says as everyone's already started to shuffle around. "Your teacher is going to be a new teacher we have hired just for this, Ms. Solar. She's trained to do this, so we'll have to hope she does good.." She whispers the last part, but we all hear it. After that, we're all away to our next classes.

———————————————

NOTES

hi

Chapters are going to be longer then this, but this is a warm welcome you get to the story. I hope the people who read "Can I be revived?" by me also read this, cause their comments are the best 😭🙏

love y'all