Actually?

(Oh my fucking god guys, i'm actually writing fully alive, awake, and not high or drunk in any way smut between them !! unbelievable !!)

3rd Person POV - Tolkien's House

Tolkien had to drag Clyde along a long way, but nothing was stopping him from getting this.

"It's a Monday, right? Well we might be skipping tomorrow." Tolkien says harshly, and Clyde just lets out a muffled "mmugh" as a response.

Tolkien drags Clyde inside, and they have to go by multiple rooms to get to his room.

Tolkien practically throws Clyde onto his shoulder, digging through drawers. Clyde, in a trance, finally snaps out of it for a second, looking down into the drawer. Tolkien's digging through it with one hand, but under a big chunk of clothes, Clyde witnesses condoms. He lets out a slight gasp, and Tolkien can practically be heard smirking.

Tolkien grabs them, and puts them on the table beside his bed. He puts Clyde down on the floor, and sits on the edge of his bed. He looks up at Clyde, expecting a move.

⚠️HARDCORE SMUT WARNING (The entire chapter is just smut from now on)⚠️

Clyde immediately gets down on his knees in front of Tolkien, and Tolkien grabs ahold of his hair before letting him go down. He pulls it hard enough to make Clyde look up at him.

"You follow my rules, mkay?" Tolkien gives Clyde a nasty look, but Clyde just nods eagerly. Tolkien tugs on his hair harshly, receiving an inner whimper from Clyde.

He lets go, and Clyde immediately puts his hand up, sliding Tolkiens pants + boxers down. Clyde starts by putting a hand around Tolkien's dick, barely fitting it around it.

"No way.."
"Hm?" Tolkien gives him a glare.
"It isn't gonna fit."
"Then i'll make it fit."

Clyde starts stroking with his hands, but finds it hard.

"Cmon, we've learned about this."
"W-What?"
"'A blowjob is what is done to the guy to make the dick fit in easier afterwards' We learned it yesterday."
"Right, yesterday.."

Clyde looks down again, subconsciously trying his best.

He decides it's just for the best, if he just tries it. He puts his tongue on the head of Tolkien's dick, licking around  it slowly. He receives a twitch from Tolkiens entire body, including a grunt.

He looks up, "Why are you so good with-" Tolkien grunts, trying to keep his whimpers inside, "Your tongue.." He says, while Clyde doesn't stop licking anytime.

He shrugs, and continues licking.

"S-Stop teasing.." Clyde suddenly feels something take over him, and he puts a harsh grip on the bottom of Tolkien's dick, starting to suck the head. He quickly bobs his head, still only going on the head.

He suddenly goes to the entire length, trying to push it down his entire throat. He gags, and it takes about 15 seconds of Tolkien's dick slowly going down before none of it was seeable. Tolkien whimpers loudly, and Clyde slides off and coughs.

"What? Too much for you, pussy?"
"I-I'm not a pussy-!" Clyde says in between coughs.
"Take it all then."
"You have at least an 11 inch dick.."

Tolkien doesn't respond, but Clyde looks down, actually worried. He puts his mouth over the head again, before hesitating. He pulls his head back, spitting on Tolkiens dick. He then quickly goes back to sucking, and realizes it's way easier. His head easily slides down, devouring Tolkiens entire dick.

Tolkien whimpers loudly, stuttering different words.

"D-Don't stop.." He puts a hand softly onto Clyde's head, "You're way too good to lose.." Tolkiens eyes rolls back, panting heavily at Clyde's sucking noises. He's gagging, making slurping noises, and whimpering at the same time, making Tolkien extremely frustrated. He needs more.