The After Party

*this contains big nika*

"Both of you get y'all asses upstairs in the room right now." Jay ordered as he closed the front door behind them.

"Why are you so mad?" Beyoncé scoffed.

"We didn't even do anything!" Nika rolled her eyes.

In reality, they did do something and knew exactly what they were doing. The throuple was coming home from their friend, Diddy's party, after Jay abruptly made them leave.

While at the party Jay allowed the girls to drink how they pleased since they were at a familiar place and he was with them. Both girls are lightweight so after a couple of drinks they were feeling the alcohol.

The thing is when Big Nika got alcohol in her system, she was very sexual all the time. Jay had already let both of them come out in extremely short black dresses for the all black party. While he was kept casual with a black dress shirt, black slacks, and black shoes.

While Jay was sitting down in conversation he peaked to his left and say Beyoncé and Nika dancing extremely closely together. It almost seemed like they weren't dancing at all.

Jay took whiff of what they we're doing especially when he saw Nika's head get thrown back. He wrapped up his conversation and walk over to them. He took Beyoncé by her hand to see her index and middle finger wet. He made sure he got all of their stuff and walked right out.

Both girls stood in the foyer, right in front of him with obvious attitudes waiting to see what Jay would do next.

"Both of you need to watch your attitudes before I fuck y'all up right here and right now. Get upstairs and be in position." Jay started to take off his belt as a threat that had the both of them running up the stairs squealing and laughing to each other.

Jay took a deep breath and walked over to the kitchen. He grabbed his shot glass and Patron, his plan was to get messed up.

"What do you think he's gonna do?" Nika asked Beyoncé seductively as she was sitting on Beyoncé's lap touching her all over.

"I don't know..." Beyoncé started until she smiled, "Fuck us up maybe" she said in a voice mocking Jay.

Both of them laughed and simultaneously muffled each other's laughs by kissing, wrestling tongues and touching all over each other.

Beyoncé got on top of Nika and they started to rub their clits together making them moan.

Beyoncé harshly bit Nika's lip causing the girl to whimper in pain, but luckily she liked pain.

"Who's your Mommy? Who owns you?" Beyoncé asked starting to dominate Nika while roughly playing with her nipples.

"You!" Nika moaned at the sensation.

"What's my name?" Beyoncé demanded to hear.

"Beyoncé! Fuck! Beyoncé please shit!" Nika screamed out as Beyoncé bent down to bite at Nika's neck.

"Y'all just don't listen huh?" Jay startled the both of them, "I said to be in position."

But they didn't let that stop their orgasms they had coming, Beyoncé still grinded her clit against Nika's.

"Get off now, if one of y'all cum both of you are getting punished until daylight." Jay threatened.

"Well that don't sound too bad Big Daddy." Beyoncé smirked still going at it while Nika couldn't do anything but moan at the pleasure she was feeling.

She had actually tuned everyone out since her eyes were closed shut and she was focusing on reaching her orgasm.

"Oh yeah?" Jay made his way over to them a bit wobbly, you can blame that on the shots he had downstairs.