Chapter Ten

S2Ep my own

Chapter Ten
Park Date

ANGELA CURRENTLY had clothes spread out on all corners of her bedroom. Her date was in an hour and she had zero clue what to wear.

"If you were taking a woman out," Angela spoke into her phone, "what would you expect her to wear on your first date."

"You're over thinking it," Tim answered, his job of the night was listening to Angela stress about her date and try to calm her, while also helping her pick an outfit to wear.

"I am not," Angela retorted, holding an emerald blouse to her chest. "Dress or blouse and jeans?"

"Hang on," Tim muttered.

"I can't hang the fuck on," Angela snapped, "I have an hour and the only thing I've gotten done is my hair!"

"Blouse and jeans," Tim answered seconds later.

"You just texted him didn't you?" Angela questioned, looking at the blouse in her hand and then at the many spread out on her floor.

"Yes," Tim admitted without hesitation.

"Where are we going?" Angela asked next as she buttoned up the emerald top.

"Can't tell you that," Tim stated.

"Mamá, Tim's here," Miguel shouted.

Angela stopped in front of her mirror and looked at her bedroom door confused by her friend's appearance. She didn't remember hearing his truck door open and close, didn't remember any noises from being in the road.

Tim hung up the phone and spoke from the other side of the bedroom door. "Put the shirt in your hand on and do black jeans and then model it for us."

"What are you doing here?" Angela questioned,pulling on a pair of black pants, "I didn't hear anything."

"I'm a cop," Tim responded, "I know how to be quiet."

"Noted," Angela commented as she opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room, "thoughts?"

"You clean up nice, Diaz," Tim said, "best you've ever dressed."

Angela glared at her friend and flipped him off before she turned and walked to her bathroom to do her makeup and finish getting ready.

"It looks like your room threw up clothes," Tim muttered as he followed the brunette.

Angela rolled her eyes, "I'll make sure to tell you that when I come over to help prepare you for your next date...whenever that is."

"Who says I'm looking for a relationship?" Tim retorted, sitting down on the rim of the bath in Angela's bathroom as she started applying her make up for the evening.

"The fact you tried asking me out when we first met," Angela answered.

"A man can change in eight months," Tim stated even though Angela was right.

"Not you Timothy," Angela responded. "You never change."

Tim frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, "I do change. I'm a sergeant now, I wasn't when see met."