Chapter 5- Izuku

Izuku-Monday

"You were hard then and you're hard now Deku. So don't try and lie to me." He said as his warm hand slid over my dick

I couldn't say anything. The words were caught in my throat, not that I knew what to say in the first place.

Kacchan stared at me for a minute before licking across my collar bones, covering the spots he kissed and sucked with his saliva. When he pulled away the cold air in the house made me shiver.

"Go home Deku." he whispered as he turned and headed up the stairs

"And remember, don't lie to me." he threw over his shoulder as he made it to the top stair

I sank into the door, willing my heart and breathing to slow down. I wouldn't freak out with him still so close.

After another minute I left, the door creaking as I opened and closed it behind me.

*****

I opened our apartment door and walked in sulking. I yelled a greeting to my mom who was sitting on our couch. I ignored her questions about my day and headed straight to my room.

'You were hard then and you're hard now Deku. So don't try and lie to me.' repeated in my head over and over again. He didn't seem shocked that I was hard, no disgust or venom in his voice. So he knew how he affected me, he felt how he affected me.

I laid my bag across my desk and shrunk into my chair.

'You were hard then and you're hard now Deku.' whispered in my mind as I ran my hand over my face. My dick still semi-hard in my pants. God why was I puddy in his hands? I thought I let go of these feelings long ago.

I forced myself to forget about Kacchan feeling me, tasting me, kissing me. I had notes to rewrite and give to him tomorrow so he wouldn't fail Thursday. Not that I really had anything to worry about. Kacchan was at the top of our class, he was so smart, dreamy, and perfect.

I shook my head, willing these thoughts to disappear. I had to focus. I opened my eyes and pulled my notebook out of my bag ready to rewrite my notes from class.

*****

After an hour of rewriting my notes and trying to make them look like Kacchan's handwriting I ate dinner with my mom in silence. I couldn't talk to her. Kacchan invaded every ounce of my brain, I didn't have any room for anything else.

I ate dinner in a rush and excused myself without another word. I scraped my scraps into the garbage and put my plate and fork into the empty dishwasher. I gave my mom a smile before walking into the bathroom, I didn't want her to worry or question what was going on with me more than she already was.

I locked the door and turned to lean against the sink. My hands grasping the cold porcelain sink. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I looked like myself, my floppy hair still chaotically spread over my forehead, spiking out behind my ears. My green eyes, still green but I could see the storm swarming inside myself, emotions fighting amongst themselves.

I looked away and turned the shower faucet on as hot as it would go. Kacchan's warm touch plagued my body and I needed a distraction.

I stepped under the scorching spray, my body instantly turning pink. It burned and stung but I welcomed the heat. As much as I hated it I needed to wash Kacchan's touch away. He invaded every conscious thought, every feeling.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair as thoughts of Kacchan wormed their way in. Images of him smiling, running, working out clunge to my eyelids demanding to be seen.

I ignored them and started washing my body. I washed my neck and over my collar bones. I winced as I touched the bruises he left on my body. I looked at their size and dark purple spots in the small shower mirror suction cupped to the tile wall.

I'd never been kissed before let alone kissed, licked and sucked on. It felt nice. Okay it felt incredible having his hot mouth and tongue on me, the way my body reacted and leaned into him. Begging to mold against him.

I pushed into the bruises, feeling the slight pain spread across my chest and down to my dick. It bounced in response to the pain. I ignored my dick and continued to wash the rest of my body.

I left my dick for last. I willed the heat and blood rushing to my cock to go away. It didn't work.

I poured soap into my hand and grasped my cock at the base. I tried to just wash it. Wash it and move on. But the moment my hand wrapped around it my mind tossed moments of Kacchan into my vision. One after another.

Kacchan taking his shirt off. His biceps when he flexed. His thighs when he bent to tie his shoe. His wet hair, dripping as it hung over his eyes.

Image after image invaded my senses, and the next thing I knew I was cumming with his name on my lips. This was going to be harder than I thought.

I stepped out of the shower, my heart still beating fast in my chest after my climax. My dick still bobbing with excitement.

I ignored it again as I dried off my hair and body. I couldn't look at my face in the mirror. I was afraid of what my eyes would show back at me. I paid attention to my hair and only my hair as I brushed it in the mirror.

I slunk out of the bathroom with quiet steps to not wake my mom as she slept in the room across the hall. I stepped into my cold bedroom and closed the door behind me with a soft click.

I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt. I grumbled as I packed my backpack for tomorrow. I double checked that I had the second sheet of notes for Kacchan. I sat my bag next to my door and sank into my bed.

I closed my eyes and willed sleep to take me. I tossed and turned for over an hour. I sat up in bed and scrolled through hero forums, just as I was about to lock my phone and try to sleep again I got a notification that Kirishima posted something.

I clicked on the notification, my screen lit up with a photo of him and Kacchan. Kirishima's arm slung over Kacchan's shoulder as they stood outside the movie theater. Kirishima smiling big, Kacchan looking smug but not irritated, Kirishima was touching him.

A pang of jealousy shot through my chest, cutting me deep. I had no right to be jealous, no right to be mad that Kacchan was out having fun. Hanging with someone that wasn't me.

I blew out a breath. I closed my eyes and thought about touching Kacchan. Running my hand through his soft looking hair. Running my finger across his chiseled jaw, brushing his pink pouty lips. I bit my lip and gave in. I pulled my shorts down and threw them across the room.

I thought about Kacchan's lips on my neck, how soft and smooth they felt. The way his tongue smoothed and erased the pain of him biting and sucking on me. The way his hand snaked and gripped my dick through my pants.

His hot heavy body resting against mine. The way it sent a shiver of pleasure up my spine every time he pulled my hair. The way he commanded and demanded I listen to him. The way I let him dominate me, welcomed it.

I gripped my dick harder as I pumped faster and faster. My legs cramped and flexed as I came, cum dripping down my grip and onto my hips again with Kacchan's name leaving my lips.

I was so screwed if I couldn't get these feelings and my dick under control. No one knew my secret. Not even my mom knew I was gay. I didn't know how to tell her, tell anyone.

And I wasn't ready for anyone to know yet. But the way Kacchan had me reacting and eating out of the palm of his hand I wondered if my secret would be safe.

I fell asleep in a daze of pleasure and Kacchan, who was always on my mind.

Chapter 5!! What do we think so far? 

If you like the story so far please consider leaving a vote or comment! 

Who is your favorite My Hero Character? 

I love All Might cause he's All Might. But I'd say my top favorites have to be Deku, Bakugo, Shoto and Dabi<3 

xx<3