Chapter 7- Bakugo

Bakugo- Tuesday

I woke up dreaming of Deku. His face flushed with embarrassment, my hand in his soft hair. His moans, the way they made his chest vibrate. The way he smelled and tasted. How hard and hot his dick was in my hand.

I sat up in bed, my right hand on fire with the memory of his cock against my hand in his pants. I wanted to feel him again, I wanted to see what I do to him. How hard I can make him...

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. These thoughts crept in my head like a fog. They were everywhere. I licked my lips at the thought of tasting his neck again, and maybe next time I'd taste something new.

With determination I started getting ready for school. I wanted to see how far I could take Deku. Maybe this time I'd get him to scream my name. I walked into the bathroom with a smile spread across my face.

*****

I rounded the block, seeing UA looming above me like every other day when Kirishima walked up behind me.

"Hey man!" he shouted with a wave startling me out of my happy thoughts

"Hey." I mumbled back as I walked up the sidewalk

"Were you serious the other day? That you think your soulmate is your weakness?" he asked looking at me curiously

"Yes, I'm serious." I said curtly as we walked up towards the front steps.

I looked around and saw Deku sitting on the lawn with the rest of class 1A. He had a slight smile on his face as he talked with Ida and Uraraka. The pangs of sadness hit me deep. I wanted that smile, all his smile and laughs to be for me and only me.

"Come on man. You know you are looking forward to finding your soulmate. You can spout all that nonsense about soulmates being 'a weakness' but I know you don't mean it. What if your soulmate makes you a better hero? Wouldn't it be cool to work together some day?" Kirishima asked me with a smirk as he rested his arm on my shoulder getting in close

"No. The only thing that's going to make me a better hero is to focus and to surpass All Might and become the new number one! So no. I don't want a soulmate. As soon as I figure out who they are I'm going to reject them and move on." I said as I turned away from Deku and the group stomping up the front steps Kirishima following right behind me

I ignored Kirishima the rest of the way to Mr. Aizawa's classroom. I walked up to my desk noticing a piece of paper waiting for me. I snatched it up and unfolded it.

It was notes from Aizawa's lecture on soulmates and the ceremony. Only one person would've left these on my desk and not just handed them to me.

I set my bag with the note inside in my seat and walked off to the bathroom. I needed to splash some cold water on my face. The thought of Deku rewriting his notes to make sure I had something to study for Thursday's test had a feeling swelling in my chest.

I walked down the hall and passed Mr. Aizawa. He gave me a look saying 'you're going the wrong way' but I ignored it and headed into the bathroom anyway. As I entered the doorway I heard a few people walk past talking about soulmates. 

I walked up to the sink ready to turn the cold water on. I saw myself in the mirror. My eyes were rimmed red, my face pink and splotchy.

"Why is everyone so hung up on soulmates? It's just lame." I whispered in the empty room

I reached for the cold silver knob when I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

I looked up in the mirror shocked, I thought I was alone.

Deku stepped out of the stall and walked to the sink at the other end of the room. I couldn't feel his warmth this far apart.

"Following me now?" I asked cutting the silence 

"N-no." He said nervously as he dried his hands, he walked around me as far away as he could to the garbage can near the door

I took a small step towards him, our eyes locked. The world stood still around us.

"Hey, wou-would you want to hang out today after school? Play some video games or something?" he said talking fast

"Uhh, sure. My place." is all I managed to say before walking out the door

I swiftly made my way back to the classroom. The door was slightly open, I could hear Mr. Aizawa talking to the class. I waited till he stopped talking before I opened the door and walked in with my head held high. I didn't want anyone to notice I was flustered.

I could see Aizawa glaring at me as I walked past him. I know I'd probably get yelled at later for being late and interrupting him but I didn't care. I was too focused on the fact that Deku was coming to my house again today.

He was going to be in my room, in my personal space and all mine. I willed my dick to relax, I could get excited later. Just 7 more hours and I'd have Deku all to myself.

I pulled my notebook out of my backpack with a smug smile on my face.

That boy was going to be at my mercy and he would definitely be moaning my name later.

A few beats later and Aizawa told the class we would be doing 30 minute independent study time Deku walked through the door. His freckled face pink, he was panting a bit.

I glanced down as he passed my desk. He was semi-hard, his dick straining against his zipper.

I'd help him with that later I decided. Another smile spread across my face at the thought.