CHAPTER 5

LUCA'S POV

~|SUNDAY|~

Today is the day of the fashion show and the exclusive exhibition events. I woke up like always and the same routine again but this time I have to go to Xialès to see them preparing the place and I have to bring Hazel with me cause it's not a school day. Hazel's going to be excited when she know that we're going to the Xialès.

Now we're on our way to the place and Hazel is singing in the back happily when the Taylor Swift playlist comes up and we're singing together.

One hour later we arrived at the Xialès and we got out of the car then walk into it with Hazel in my arms. As we are walking in there's a lot of people setting up the all of the equipment the chairs, the platforms and I mean everything.

I put Hazel down and let her do her own thing but I told her not to touch anything and disturbing them. I, watching them working and helping them too. The manager has informed me about the people who attending this and when they will start coming over.

It'll start at 4pm so we will going back home at 2pm to change and coming back here for the events. Hazel is going to be with until the events end and Maeve going to take her home while I stay here for the after party.

After all the work and time shows 1:45pm, I told all of the staff to go home and rest. Me and Hazel are leaving the place to go home. I stopped at grocery store to get some snack for Hazel incase she's hungry andd I'm not trusting the catering foods since me and Hazel are a bit sensitive with foods, and drive straight to our house.

I help Hazel to get change first before i did. I let her wear this maroon dress that will match with my outfit. I do a one braid then tie them together on her head and put a light makeup. (idk how to describe it so the pictures 👇🏻)

 (idk how to describe it so the pictures 👇🏻)

Then, I let her watching tv downstairs while I go get ready

Then, I let her watching tv downstairs while I go get ready. I showered and did some skincare and changed into high waist pants with belt and black turtleneck with red blazer on top of it. I wore a necklace that she got for my 24th birthday and a Rosefield gold watch. I dried my hair and put some hair essential oils, some makeup and sprayed a Tom ford Black Orchid perfume before going back downstairs. I go to the shoe rack and take out a Hermes loafer and a low heel for Hazel.