Sera Vercetti

Although there were many things that I was forbidden from doing, I still knew how to have fun with limits and without threats.

It was the weekend and I just couldn't refuse Noa's persuading and reminders of going to their dad's resort and try out their new jet skis.

There wasn't an hour that she wasn't reminding me of it ever since she told me the first time, fearful that I'll cancel because I was too busy with my studies, which has happened a couple handful of times. But this time, she never backed down.

"Which one should I wear?" Noa asks me, switching between the cute pink triangle bikini with colorful floral patterns and the white minimal one-piece with the waist and stomach area cut out, and gold accents.

I put a finger under my chin and squint my eyes, "That one." I point to the white one-piece.

"Are you trying to make me look like a nun?" She widens her eyes and furrows her brows.

"Then wear that one." I point to the pink bikini.

"But I want to wear this one too!" She whines and holds up the white one-piece. This girl.

"You can't wear both, love." I chuckle as I roll on my stomach on her bed, taking out my phone.

"What are you gonna wear? You never told me!" She smacks my ass with the white one-piece.

"Ow!" I groan and roll back on my back, "I told you I'm wearing this one!" I reply, throwing the two-piece pink bikini on her head. It was pink with darker pink and white floral patterns, the top was a halter type with the center scrunched.

"Can I wear this instead? Where do you get your swimsuits?" Noa asks, admiring the bikini in her hands.

"I don't know, my mama got it for me." I reply, going back to scrolling on my phone.

"Your mama has the best fashion sense I swear, my mom doesn't even know the difference between denim and corduroy." Noa sighs and hands the bikini back to me.

"Bless her." I chuckle.

"Oh my God, we need to hurry up." Noa panics as she runs to her bathroom to get changed.

"You need to hurry up, I'm all set here, babe." I chuckle before sitting up on the bed, stripping out of my clothes so I can get changed into my swimsuit.

Noa emerges out of her bathroom, eventually deciding on the white one-piece. "Ugh, I wish I had your body." Noa gushes as she starts packing up the rest of her needed stuff.

"What? I barely even have any tits, girl." I reply with a laugh.

"Exactly, Having large ass tits isn't exactly a blessing, babe. I can't even wear small crop tops without having to be called a slut. And don't forget the back pain." Noa complains with a groan and eye roll.

I chuckle in response before heading over to her closet and opening it up, "Do you have sweatpants I could borrow?"

"Sure, second drawer." She points.

I open the second drawer on her closet, I eventually pull out some white cotton sweatpants that I could wear temporarily or for when I don't want to have my ass out, I put the pants on before turning to Noa.

"Okay, were all set. Let's go?" Noa asks, swinging her tote bag over her shoulder.

I nod, swinging my own bag over my shoulder. "All ready."

"Devon! We're done! Where are you?" Noa shouts while walking out of her bedroom as I follow behind.

"Christ, took you girls long enough." Devon answers with a sigh while emerging from his bedroom just beside Noa's.