Author's Note

Hey-hey!! Oh my gawsh... You've made it this far?! I'm surpriseddddd!! Thank you for your support thus far and I'm glad out of every brilliant story residing here in the Wattpad community that you've chosen to give my men a chance at... satisfying you. 😭😭❤️

Welcome!

This is book two of the series. If you haven't already-- read book one titled Rising Moon! This book will follow Kisha and his struggle.

Also, what you'll see is side characters having a few parts to better open up the plot for the main characters and push everything in line.

Again, my name is Nika! For a long time, I've read books on BL and ya know... *Cough.* Yaoi... *Cough* but I mean... who doesn't?! Right?! R... ight? ? 🤔🤔🤫🤫

I wanted Kisha at least to be the most complex character. If he frustrates you then he's doing his job. Hahaha. It's hard to find a complex character and it may be even harder to make one? So, I'm doing so within these waters. I think overall he has the most character growth to do only because,

The rule follows...

Kisha is a wolf before he is a human.

Or maybe he's a jerk? 

What do you guys think? 

I'd like to know only because I want to know how I'm portraying him. See if it's right.

This book will help you understand him a bit more.

Again!!!

|
|
|

This book contains 18+ rated scenes. During the times where the sex scenes take a heavier approach, I will place *******Warning Mature Content Beyond this Point******* before the details begin. So, feel free to skip them if you're uncomfortable.

This story does have tragedy and loss in it. So, beware-- character's death does occur.

Warning... Warning.... This book has trigger warnings in which a character will have to go through sexual assault. This may be labeled as attempted rape; however, the scenes will not be described in detail as the other mature scenes.

Other triggers are violence, assault, death and depression, and drugs.

Mature rating!!!

This is a BL story that has sex between two males. So also, beware. Just in case that isn't your thing.

The Nirvana Academy books are not smut and rather focuses on a slow-building romance between two main characters as well as some sexual encounters within some of the side characters. Even though the MCs may be drawn together by fate, they must still dwell within this harsh world.

Nothing comes without a price and young adults always make mistakes in which they believe they are only doing the right thing.

They must learn to trust each other while still trying to survive.

I place this burden on both Crescent and Kisha.

Note: This is a work of fiction. No character, nor name or places is used to replicate anyone in real life. This is a product of an author's imagination.

© 2022 by Nika J. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

If you're enjoying the story, don't be afraid to

Vote

And

Comment.

(I'd really appreciate it.)

Hope you enjoy!!