Introducing

✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣✣

●●● Kisha Locklear (kih-sha)

Class Credit Title: Prince

Occupation: Gone Rogue

Race: Native American

Gender: Male

Species: Wolf/Human hybrid

Height: 6'0"

Looks: In his human guise, Kisha's tan complexion with snow-white dyed hair reaches his buttocks, styled with several braids cascading down one side. He often wears it in a ponytail, letting the braids hang freely or in a casual bun. His hairstyles vary otherwise to his mood but he's rarely seen without it unkept.

His eyes are a striking ice blue. With both ears pierced; the left has two silver studs, and the right, a small silver ring. Despite his youthful appearance, a life's worth of scars is revealed when he is bare.

Native American symbols adorn his back, and his left arm features a half-sleeve tattoo that represents his tribe. Kisha's build is lean yet slightly more robust than typical due to his status as an Alpha. However, his speed-oriented nature means he lacks the bulk of strength-focused Alphas.

He has broad shoulders, a pronounced jawline, and small fangs peeking from his lips. A scar above his right eye, a memento from a territorial clash with another alpha, marks his otherwise stoic face. When he growls, permanent creases on his nose become more pronounced.

Kisha's attire is usually simple and form-fitting, never loose garments unless its his gym windbreaker. His pants often reflect his class rank colors, and he's regularly seen in a tailored blazer to accommodate his growing stature. He prefers plain black footwear—shoes or sneakers—and socks. His white button-up is worn with the top buttons undone for comfort around his neck, and without the blazer, he rolls up his sleeves to his forearms or elbows. Kisha doesn't wear a tie, but will easily grab a belt.

His clothes appear taut as if any wrong move might tear them, yet they hold, and he never voices a complaint.

Personality: Kisha's demeanor weaves a complex blend of emotional self-defense and understated compassion. With a shared look and a protective move, he will protect those whom he cares about but, still keeps a guarded distance from everyone. 

He shuns physical touch that isn't brought up by him first. He ponders the dance of destiny and autonomy, the equilibrium of obligation and yearning. Solitude is his sanctuary. In the silence, he deciphers the intricacies of his being, in pursuit of endurance. Not easily one to give up, Kisha will allow himself to suffer tremendously; however, never uttering a word. Every issue is kept internally which manifests through his actions. 

Struggling with his thoughts and genuine feelings, he often remains silent or appears indifferent, but recently the general makeup of Kisha's being has been unfolding. He's developed some personality traits that are not smiled upon by his peers once he encountered Crescent. His silence has grown to the point that it may be hurting his relationships and Kisha is acting out of unstable, misunderstood aggression. 

His resolve is unyielding, often perceived as obstinacy. He is more of a listener than a talker, seldom sharing about himself. His enigmatic presence might be mistaken for aloofness, discourtesy, or sheer iciness.

A darker aspect serves as his shield, a haven for Kisha to inhabit. He enjoys the suffering of others. Even in human guise, he is akin to a wolf, governed by instinct. He curbs his dominant trait as much as possible to avoid undue attention, yet it becomes ever more challenging as he struggles. Humans can sense Kisha's pheromones and influence when emitted, with reactions varying from person to person.