Chapter 1: computer rooms

Y/N POV

God i swear at this school they chuck you in the deep end, i have only been here a week. The homework is ridiculous and the assignments have already started.  You are required to write an essay in some stupid essay form which i have no clue how to do, i wasnt really listening. 

The further down the hall i got the closer i found myself to being lost i had no clue where i was, they other students walking down the hall looked deep in conversation so i wouldn't bother them, i supposed i would keep walking until i found the computer rooms. A cute boy at the end of the hall stops in his tracks, when he looks up at me he smiles, he looks gorgeous, a tall slim frame bends down to do up his shoelaces, he is in every one of my classes and gosh, all i have done since i got here is stare at him.... all week. As he looks up he smiles the most beautiful smile at me, a twinkle in his eyes glowing at me, but before i can ask him where to go he hurriedly walks away.

Stiles's POV

i look up from my place on the floor, a beautiful girl with bright red hair and freckles nervously smiles at me, my systems are instantly flooded with butterfly's. If there was ever a time to believe in love at first sight it was now, with the most beautiful girl staring at me while i look at her dumbfounded. Lost in her beauty i pick up my things and get out of there ASAP heading to the computer rooms where she couldn't possibly be going. She looks new, i cannot mess things up with her she looks to fascinating. I could stare at the girl all day.

Y/N POV

after walking for what felt like hours i finally located the the computer rooms. With only one boy who sat across from me, it seemed like a pretty good place to tap out an essay. As i was writing my beginning paragraph someone tapped me on my shoulder, i turned around to see the gorgeous boy from the hallway. "hi im stiles, you look like your struggling, I'm no straight A student but i can lend a hand if you want?" he said nervously, of course i wanted help but i had to play it cool, like Allison the girl who had befriended me had said. "Yeah thank gosh I am totally lost, this essay structure is dumb and mrs bradley make absolutely zero sense, I'm y/n by the way" i replied way to fast. he chuckled and sat down next to me, to my surprise i realised that it was the boy who was sitting across from me a minute ago. "if you think mrs bradley is difficult wait until you meet her husband, mr bradley teaches maths and i'm pretty sure he would rather if i was dead" he joked "oh don't be dramatic, but really? i'm in his maths class and now you have me scared" I replied, worried. "What period do you have him?" he asks, "Period 2, why?" i say as i pull out my schedule, he takes it and studies it for a second before replying, "because Red you and i have all our classes together!" he says excitedly giving me a smile, i pretend to be surprised like i have only just noticed and haven't been staring at him all week although i am a little disappointed that he has only noticed me just now. "guess i can cower into you when a teacher scares me then" i say awkwardly, "exactly my point! see i am the best knight in shining armour, first an english essay then i will conquer the world!" he jokes. "why call me red?" i ask him "you already know name", "well red, i felt that that was more fitting" he says as he reaches a hand up to twirl a strand of rogue hair that slipped out of my plait around his pencil. "plus everyone else will call you y/n, i think i go with something special Red" the way he says the name 'red' makes me want to kiss him. he says it with such confidence regardless of how awkward the rest of his sentence is.

Stiles's POV

God, she must feel awful, did i really have to pretend that i had only noticed her just then? i had been staring at the side of her head all week since she walked into the first geography lesson, watching her anxiously tuck strands of her fiery red hair behind her ears everyday. I tried playing it cool but i must have sounded so stupid. The nickname was one i had come up with when i didn't know her name, which lasted for a total of 20 minutes after i demanded scott ask allison who she was, i knew her name was y/n but i had been calling her Red in my mind all this time so why stop just because i knew her real name ( although y/n stilinski did sound absolutely divine). I am not sure whether it was the adderall i had had today but i felt bold, like it hadn't taken lightyears of courage to talk to her, i couldn't believe my flirting skills were that awesome on adderall.

Y/N POV

Stiles continued helping me late into lunch, flashing awkwardly adorable smiles at me every so often. By the end of lunch we had nearly finished my essay, "god Red your a fast learner, you for sure owe me now" he says laughing. I smile at him, ignoring the fact that now i totally owe him. Even though he sounds slightly awkward i can't help but feeling nervous around him. After the bell goes he offers too walk me to our last class so i don't get lost, how could i decline that! he slowly reaches for my hand to pull me out of my chair, his hand cold but warm at the same time.

Hope you guys love it please support and keep reading <3