9- Meeting a creepy girl

All characters are owned by rick Riordan except for the ones i make

A/N
I know I have been really lazy but I'm trying my best 🙃 it's hard to write and deal with school stuff at the same time!!!

•|3rd person pov|•

All of them woke up from their sleeps panting , most of them sat in their beds rethinking the dream,it felt weird to them.

It was a normal morning for them well as normal as it can be for demigods.

They had fewer monster attacks compared to the night before.

But when they all settled down for breakfast,it was unusually quite.

Everyone seemed to be thinking about something or a particular someone.

Leo was the first person who noticed his friends strange behaviour,so he decided to test the waters.

"Is it just me or did you all have a dream about a girl?",Leo asked abruptly leaving the others schocked.

Everyone silently nodded before sharing their experiences.

"We're going to her right?", astraea asked hesitantly.

Everyone turned to annabeth as she was considered to be the wisest among them.

"Yes we will have to go to her,but we can't be sure if she is an enemy or a friend so be prepared", annabeth sighed.

"We can trust her",theo spoke silently avoiding the curious gazes he was getting.

"Is there something that you would like to share with us?", Percy asked him annoyed.

Annabeth kicked her boyfriend under the table while astraea gave him a death glare.

"While everyone was focused on the girl in the dream, I was focused on the pictures.", theo explained to them."She had drawn everyone single one of us, but one of her drawing stood out the most.It was a drawing of the Argo II but in the drawing she was with us planning for something."

"You mean she's the friend we are supposed to find in the west?", annabeth asked thoughtfully.

"I'm not sure but i think it is her",theo shrugged.

"So what now?",Leo asked them.

"Well Off to '57th street, colombus' obviously",Percy replied putting on an accent.

Everyone chuckled at his actions while annabeth simply rolled her eyes.

"I'll be back seaweed brain, I'm going to check up on some stuff", annabeth pecked percy's cheeks before rushing off to her room while the others went back to sleep.

-------------time skip------------------------

All the eleven demigods stood awkwardly on '57th street colombus'.[I'm pretty sure this place doesn't exist]

"Does anyone know which house she lives in?",Nico asked while leaning on Will.

"Um.....no?",Percy replied back.

As soon as Percy finished his sentence,they were distracted by a girl blasting music so loud that you could hear the sound coming from her earphones.

She looked just like the girl from the dream.

The girl was carrying grocery bags and was walking quickly almost rushing to somewhere.

They started following her from a distance.

"Is it just me or why does she look different?",Hazel thought aloud as they continued following her.

"You're right!,now that i notice it, she does looks older",Frank replied.