Not a prank

Jin's POV

"Hyung why are you letting that slut sit on your lap and hug u? " Tae exclaimed as he entered the car a few minutes after me.

"Be quiet Tae, and don't call her a slut again she's also your sister," I snapped at him noticing how Y/n started to shake lightly when they boarded the car. I started rubbing her back as she looked up at me with fearful eyes.

"Hyung. don't tell us you accepted this bitch as your sister," Yoongi said and glared at her. She clutched onto me tighter as he death glared at her.

"Yes I have, and I'm warning you all stop it with the glares," I warned and continued rubbing Y/n's back in an attempt to calm her down.

"All I know is I'm never going to accept that little idiot as my sister," Namjoon said earning nods from the others. I thought his IQ was 148 but I think I'm doubting that true. There was probably a glitch in the IQ test results, cause right now his acting like an immature child.

I pulled Y/n closer as soon as I heard her let out a small fearful whimper. The rest of the car ride was quiet and my brothers kept on staring at her. Once we arrived home, I looked down at her and saw that her cute eyes were open and she was staring into the distance.

"Baby, we're home," I said gently, she snapped out of her thoughts and tried to stand up from my lap I pulled her back

"What's wrong? Baby," I asked as I got down from the car carrying her

"A-am I not heavy?" She asked this question while she kept her face buried in my neck

"Of course not, The weight I lift is way more heavier than you," she looked at me shocked

"So I'm not heavy?" I shook my head as no. I took her to her room and help her change into something more comfortable. I lay in bed beside her,

"Baby?" she looked up at me from my chest

"Yesterday evening, I saw........I saw what your mom did, and I wanted to give you this," I pulled out a sketchpad. I had bought it earlier today.

(At the mall)

"Since when were you interested in drawing hyung?" Hobi asked

"I'm not getting it for me," I replied picking one