Apology

A/n's POV

It's been four days since Y/n has woke up. Mr. Kim Jin and Jungkook have always cared for her at the hospital.

" In the next few days she should be able to go home," The doctor said after finishing examine Y/n

 "Thank you so much doctor," Mr. Kim said and the doctor nodded

"thank you sir," y/n said with a smile and the doctor smile back,

'I'll leave now, make sure she eats healthy and rest a lot," the doctor said and bowed before leaving. As soon as the doctor left. Jin walked in with Jungkook right behind him.

"Oppa!," she smiled as Jin came towards her and engulphed her in a tight but not hurtful hug

"How's my baby doing?" Jin asked as he ran his fingers through her soft hair, she looked up at him with a pout

"Appa, was about to make me eat yucky vegetables," Jin chuckled

"Their good for you," Mr. Kim argued

"But they are yucky and bitter," She complained with the cutest pout placed on her lips

"Oppa, probably brought me tasty food," She looked up at Jin with hopeful eyes, and Jungkook came closer and placed the food on the bed beside Jin. He smiled at Y/n but she only looked away from him scared.

"Hey," Jungkook said with a smile but she looked away from him. Jin noticed it

"Baby oppa and Appa can't stay, because of an important meeting but Jungkook will be here to help you," she panicked when she heard that she would be alone with Jungkook.

"Appa, I'm fine I don't need anyone to stay with me, I'll just wait till you come back," she tried to argue but Mr. Kim shook his head and insisted that Jungkook stay. Mr. Kim kissed Y/n's forehead before leaving

"Um, so do you want me to feed you or do you want to eat yourself?" Jungkook asked

"I can eat myself," Y/n replied coldly. Jungkook didn't complain as he knew he deserved it, especially after the way he had been treated all these days. He unpacked the food, and placed it in front of her, she frowned when she saw it. It wasn't the food she was frowning at it was the fact that she was right-handed and her right hand was broken so she found it difficult to eat with her left hand.

Should I ask him to feed me? What if he gets mad? It won't hurt to try, if he tries to hurt me I'll just scream.

- Y/n's thoughts 

"Um excuse me sir," Jungkook was on his phone texting his Hyungs that he would be staying with Y/n at the hospital. He looked up from his phone with a smile.

"Please don't call me sir my name is Jungkook, it makes me remember the old times that I regret and I'm still regretting." She nodded. She hesitated a bit but spoke

"Could you please help me? I can't eat with my left hand." Jungkook smiled happy that she requested his help, even though he knew that there was no one else there to help her so she didn't really have a choice.

"Sure, he stood up and walked towards her, with a smile, he sat in front of her and took the spoon, he gently fed her, so she doesn't get scared. After he was done feeding her, he packed up the plates and sat down close to her, he tried to touch her hand but she moved it away in fear.

"Pls don't be afraid of me, I don't want to hurt you nor do I intend to make you uncomfortable, so Please listen to me. "

"Y/n I-i'm really sorry, for everything I've done to you for all the unnecessary pain I and my brothers caused you. I know it's not easy for you, especially after all the horrible things I did to you, I feel so ashamed and disappointed in myself. I hated you for no reason. I can't even imagine all the pain I have caused you."

Y/n just sat calmly listening to Jungkook's apology

" I was so blinded in anger I failed to notice that I was hurting an Innocent child. You did nothing wrong to me but still, I hurt you, I made Eomma shout at you and hurt you and hit you. I laughed at you, I teased you, I bullied you, I hurt you to the point I cut you with a knife, yet you risked your life to save me and because of me, you are in this situation. You could have died and the reason was me. I made your life a living hell. What if you weren't my step-sister, you are only just a child, but I still hurt you. Even after Jin Hyung told me not to I sided with my brothers and hurt you. I feel so stupid, but please believe me I'm really very sorry for everything I have done. because of me, you're badly hurt even after I cut you with that blade, you didn't think of that you saved me. Pls trust I'm really sorry for all my bad deeds against you I was blinded by anger and didn't notice How stupid I was, I didn't see how innocent you truly are." 

At this point, fresh tears were flowing from Jungkook's eyes and he didn't even try to stop them as guilt continued to eat him up from the inside.

"Please forgive me and give me a second chance I promise I'll be the best brother ever and will do my best to make up for my mistakes," Seeing Jungkook crying like that, she didn't know why but she felt a bit bad, but that still doesn't mean she has forgiven him. 

She then thought of something, but she hesitated to do it. She took one last breath and hugged him. Jungkook was taken aback by this act but he hugged her back, Now he understood why Jin Hyung liked to cuddle with Y/n, Her embrace was so warm and soothing.

"Sir.." hearing her small voice he spoke up

"Pls don't call me sir call me Jungkook," His voice was shaky and filled with regret. She felt that his apology was sincere and she decided to give him a chance. After sometimes he pulled away from her being careful of her broken arm. And he took her small hand in his huge muscular one.

"Little one, I've realized my mistake. And I'm really guilty I can't even think of forgiving myself. I'll do my absolute best to make you feel comfortable with me and to help you heal faster. And I'll go to any length to earn your trust. I won't force you but I want you to know that now you have two Oppas who will always be by your side, protect you, and make you happy. I want to spoil you just like how a prince would do to his princess. But like I said I won't force you as I know that It will be hard for you to simply forget I all." with that he smiled at her and Y/n said

"I'll.............." 

To be continued...............................................

What did she say to him?

Will she accept his apology?

Stay tuned to find out in the next chapter

I hope this chapter wasn't too boring and that you guys liked it. Please don't forget to comment your thoughts and to vote.