Chapter Three: Simple Kind of Life

**ORIGINAL POV**

I woke up to see Niall chowing down on some food. He was grinning from ear to ear, eating - or should I say inhaling? - each piece of chicken as quick as possible. I smiled sleepily. This kid was nuts about food. I could tell that easily.

"Chew, please. We don't want panything to happen to you," I heard Louis laugh out. Niall rolled his eyes. I grimaced in pain as pain in my wrists suddenly. My eyes began to water as I remembered my dream, the way I was being touched and the way...

I couldn't think of it. It was painful. It was... a memory? I sat up quickly, my heart hammering in my chest and the tears falling down my cheeks.

"No," I whispered. Niall was by my side in an instant. How could I have been so dumb? I was raped and I was too stupid to realize it! I was fucking raped! How the hell is that the first memory I regain? It's a living hell. This damn life with no memory was killing me slowly from the inside. "No, no, no." I shook my head, tears trickling down my cheeks.

"Shh, it's okay. It's going to be okay." I looked over at Niall, and before I knew it, I was wrapping my arms around him and crying into his shoulder. He rubbed circle across my back as my sobs continued. I couldn't stop them. I tried holding them back and slowly, they faded into hiccups. "It'll be okay."

I was letting this strange guy hug me. I realized I had no clue who it was. i never saw a face. What if it was him? I backed away from him, fear back in my eyes. When I saw the hurt in his eyes I knew I was stupid for thinking that. I opened my mouth and croaked out, "S-sorry."

I looked down at my hands, afraid of what he would do. I saw his hand move toward me and flinched, my blood froze in my veins. I looked up at him to see his eyes widen. "W-what did y-you say?"

He looked confused and I just stared back at him. "Sorry?" I asked, my voice coming out all raspy. then, it hit me. A grin spread across my face..

"Oh, thank God! I was so worried!" He pulled me into his arms again and the tears couldn't be contained again. They started pouring out of my eyes all over his shirt.

"Mate, she sounds American," a smirking Louis said as I looked up at him. "I can't believe you gave you best jumper to an American."

"Shut up, Lou," Niall growled as I pulled away from him and gave Louis a questioning look.

"Jumper?"

"A sweater," one of the boys whose name I didn't know piped in. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and gave him a light smile. "We Brits speak a bit different."

"Oh." I kind of felt dumb. How did I not realize that before? God, I'm such an idiot. I mentally face palmed.

"So," curly hair said, giving me a smile, "You really have no clue who we are, do you?"

"No. should I?" I was confused. Why would I?

"Well, we're-." He was cut off by Niall clearing his throat from next to me. He spoke, pointing to each guy as he said their names.

"That's Harry," he pointed at curly. "That's Zayn." He pointed to the black haired one who gave me a shy smile. "That'a Louis." I already knew that one. That didn't help me have to squint to see him. "And that's Liam."

"Nice to meet you guys. It's nice to be able to call you something other than curly and baldy." That earned me a laugh from them. I smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay, Blondie," Louis said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Blondie?"

"What do you want to be called?" I looked at Harry as he spoke. That was a good question. I shrugged. Nothing really popped in my head.