Chapter Fourteen: La La Lie

**ORIGINAL POV**

I didn't want to tell the boy that I didn't know who he was. I had a feeling that I should've but I didn't want to. I just wanted to know what happened to me. I could remember switching places with Amber but I didn't think it would last this long. I figured a month would've been it. Then, I would go back to normal. The threats would be stopped. That was the whole point. To find the person doing this. But it came to a sudden end, the memories, and I couldn't remember why. At all.

The boy looked absolutely mortified when the doctor announced me being pregnant. I was too. I mean, I'd never even had sex, much less got knocked up. To be honest, I hadn't even had my first kiss. Sex was the last thing on my mind.

"Amber, it's going to be okay. I know it will." I nodded, not trusting my mouth. The blonde boy's eyes were full of the tears, hand gripping mine tightly. He was a stranger, but I felt comfotable with him. As if I'd known him my whole life.

"Alright. The nurse should be up soon and she'll schedule something with the OB-GYN. You can ask her any questions."

I nodded, feeling a lump in my throat as a single tears leaked out. I quickly wiped it away. I couldn't be pregnant. I was a model. My figure was all I had to depend on and a baby? Well, a baby would ruin that. I needed that money. My parents weren't paying me' they were paying the look alike me. My twin sister. There was something going on and I didn't know why but someone wanted me dead. So she had been my only other option.

And now I was still Amber with a baby and a stranger.

"Niall! Is she okay?" A boy ran in followed by three more and a girl. The one with the shaved head smiled and the girl ran over wrapping me up in a hug. I smiled, unsure of who these people were. So make that a baby and six strangers. Not the best day for me.

"I-I'm fine." My voice was shaky and they all noticed it, could hear the fear.

"What's going on?" A boy with a striped shirt asked. He looked concerned, pulling the girl into his arms. So that was his girlfriend.

"T-They say- They s-said..." He couldn't finish it, running a hand through his hair.

"They said I'm fucking pregnant, okay?" I snapped. I couldn't help the anger that flooded through me at the thought of these strangers being so worried about me. I'd never seen them before. Not once in my life. "I just want to go home and apologize to Emily for all I put her through the past like four months. Explain everything. I don't know who the hell you people are, but I just want to get back to my life. I have friends and family who are probably confused out of their minds right now."

"Amber, wh-?" The girl looked utterly shocked, especially when I snapped a second time.

"Don't call me Amber! I hate that fucking name! It's all I've heard for the past three months and I'm sick of it. I just want to go back to my regular life, okay? You think I can do that?" I was being a bitch but that tends to happen when you wake up in a room with six strangers.

"I've been with you for the past month. You were out for two of those four weeks and now you're telling me you don't know who I am? It's been two God damn weeks!" I could tell the boy - Niall - was pissed. I raised an eyebrow.

"The last I knew, I was pretending to be Amber, at Uni. I don't remember anything with you."

"You can't be serious!"

"I don't think she's lying Niall," shaved head said, turning to me. "What month is it?"

I scoffed. How much of an idiot did he think I was? "December. Three days before Christmas." They all exchanged looks, worry running through them. "Oh, God. You guys have the look."

"What look?" The black haired boy furrowed his eyebrows together.

"The I'm-going-completely-insane look. Just tell me what's going on?"

"Alright, love. You're not going to like this, but it's April. April sixth." My eyes widened. April sixth?

"April sixth? Are you sure?" I felt absolute devestation wash over me as the boy nodded. "I-I missed my birthday?"

"When was it?"

"Well, if you're right, then yesterday." I sighed, running a hand through my greasy hair. Why was this happening to me? All I'd ever been was nice and now? I didn't have a clue what happened for at least four months. But I guess it's better than not remembering my whole life. What? It happens!

"Yesterday?" I nodded, looking up at the girl. She smiled, bouncing on her heels in giddy excitement.

"Perfect! As soon as you get out of here, I'm taking you shopping!" I nodded, not wanting to think of anything other than my memories. What had happened? What caused me to lose my memory of four months? And what caused me to get knocked up? I had a vow that I knew I'd always follow. No sex before I'm married. I had grown up with a very Christian family.

"You should get some sleep." The boy, Niall said, kissing my forehead. I couldn't elp but notice the saddness in his eyes. They all stood and left and I rolled over fluttering my eyes closed, letting sleep come quickly.

╰ღ╮❤╭ღ╯

okay boring chapter I know. But BIG NEWS! I sent in an audition video for The x factor USA and now I'm waiting for a response! I'll keep you guys updated on what happens! Thanks for reading haha! ~A