Chapter Nine: One Way or Another

**ORIGINAL POV**

By the time I was finished with my crying, I felt as if I was asleep on my feet. But the boys were still there. I could tell they hadn't left by the sound of the TV playing a movie rather loudly. I was still in the uncomfortable dress and the wedges that squeezed my toes way too tightly. Niall had me in his arms still. I could feel where my own shoulder was drenched in tears as I shook slightly letting out hiccups. His comfoting words never stopped. Everytime I heard him call me love I felt a pain in my stomach, a longing I had never felt before. Or at leat in the last week.

It was kind of scary not knowing what I had and hadn't done before, what felt and hadn't felt. I did know that I had a boyfriend before. But did I really love him or was he just a guy I met at random, deciding I didn't want to be alone? There was no way to know, at least until I got my memory back if I ever got it back anyway.

I pulled away from Niall, instantly feeling cold. Where his hands had wrapped around me, rubbing soothing circles onto my back softly, my skin tingled, wanting more of his touch. I shook it off. No matter what, I was still pissed.

"You should go. I need to get changed." He nodded his understanding.

"I'll just be in the living room." He turned and walked for my door. I felt a slight pang in my chest, wishing he was going to stay. Wishing that I didn't have to watch him walk away, a sadness to his step. I sighed turning to the dresser beside my bed. I opened the top drawer and wrinkled my nose at the lingerie. The next drawer wasn't anything special. Just a bunch of lrgging and uncomfortable looking skinny jeans. I closed that drawer quickly as well. The next two held the same crap and the bottom was full of heels and some T-shirts. The first comfortable thing I'd seen so far.

I was relieved when I saw a pair of yoga pants underneath the old and faded blue Keith's Car Dealership shirt. I slipped them both on, running my hands over the soft material of the bottoms, relieved to feel less violated after the dress. The extremely breezy dress I might add. I could practically hear my feet thanking me for the air I had let them. One thing I knew for sure Eleanor and I were not the same size in shoes.

I picked up the dress and shoes, grabbing the empty Fast Mart bag off of my dresser and stuffing them in there. Before heading out to the others - which I just wanted to do so much (hear the sarcasm?) - I stopped in front of my bedroom mirror and picked up the brush, slowly draggin it through the curls until they all seemed nearly flat, almost wavy even. I then through my hair up into a messy bun, securely pinning back the loose bangs with a few clips. By the time I was done, I heard laughing. It was easy to recognize as Lou's for he was always the loudest. I worried for the others, wondering what kind of trouble Louis was getting them in.

Even after a week, I knew what they were doing.

Louis was causing problems. Niall was eating. Harry was going along with or the victim of Louis' idiocracy. Zayn sat on the couch, trying his hardest to ignore the retards messing around in front of him. And Liam? He was being a father, attempting to get them to settle down. When I walked in the room, that was exactly what I saw. Louis jumping up and down on top of Harry and Liam was trying to pry him off.

"Niall, help me here!" Niall looked at him wide eyed.

"But I can't! Louis promised me food if I didn't do anything!" Everyone chuckled. I could see Eleanor and Emily on the couches, trying their hardest not to laugh at the inappropriateness unfolding in front of them.

And to think. These were the guys of a boyband.

"Are all celebrities this... immature?" They all looked at me and grinned.

"Well, well. If it isn't Nina?" I rolled my eyes. So it had been a few hours. Big deal!

"Will you please get these idiots to calm down?" Liam pleaded.

I shook my head at them. Idiots. "Louis get off of Harry and Harry? You'll find love someday. No need to turn to gayness to straighten yourself out."

This time Emily bursted into laughter. She wasn't the only one though. Louis practically fell off of Harry, clutching his sides as he rolled on the floor snorting with laughter. Harry stood practically limping over to the couch. He plopped down next to her, throwing his arm across the back of the couch. She tensed a bit but the smile was still on her face. Harry's was just the opposite, a bright red with a scowl. This boy was impossible.

I snapped the light on before looking at the room for somewhere to sit. Liam had plopped in between Zayn and Harry while I focused on his embarassment. Louis was sitting and holding hands with Eleanor. The only spot left was between Lou and Niall. Niall gave me a giant grin, expecting me to sit net to him but I rolled my eyes, going to the only alternative seat.

A sat on the bench of the Grand Piano, sitting Indian-style and crossing my arms over my chest. Luckily, this was at the farthest part of the room from Niall, right next to Emily who looked at me. She began to look away but then did a double take. I raised an eyebrow wondering what was wrong with her.

"Everything alright?" She shook her head.

"What happened to your freckles?" I didn't have a clue what she was talking about but I saw the look she gave everyone as if trying to prove a point.

"Excuse me?"

"Your freckles! You can always at least see them through your makeup. You say they're your best feature!" I glanced at Eleanor. She looked shocked.

"I did her makeup today. She doesn't... Have freckles?" The last part was said as a question. They looked at me, looking as if realization had hit them like a semitruck. Weird.

I turned from them, feelig uncomfortable with them all staring. A sigh and the TV was on again, playing yet another familoar song. I looked atthe keys in front of me, my fingers itching to touch the polished keys. The continued and when it ended I heard a female voice. When I looked at the TV I saw a blonde girl standing in the middle of a costume shop. She had a feather boa wrapped around her neck and I then saw one of the hottest guys ever step out of the changing booth. Or at least I thought he was hot. I wasn't very sure from the pirate costume he had on.

I removed my eyes with much effort from the hot guy with the toned biceps on screen. Even if he wasn't hot, he at least had muscles. It goes for something right?

I returned my gaze to the piano in front of me, ringing a few keys and receiving glares from Louis. Was he really watching a soap opera? Or wad it a soap opera? Good question...

I closed my eyes and placed my hands on the keys, making what I assumed was a chord and began to play a random song. I soon realized it was the song from the TV. I continued to play, not even thinking of what I did before I did it. Not thinkin of the keys I hit or the melody I played. I realized the TV was paused as everyone stared at me. I stopped short, confusion seeping into myself before I turned to them. They all looked shocked, all except Niall that is. He just looked hurt. I hadn't noticed that before.

There was a tugging in my stomach as I locked eyes with him. He gave me a sheepish smile. I turned to the others.

"Since when could you play piano?" Emily looked shocked. If I was her roommate wouldn't she have known I could play? I didn't know I could though so I wasn't exactly sure. I just shrugged. she exchanged another's worried glance with the boys and El before turning to me again. "I rhjnk you should get some sleep. It's already nine."

I nodding hopping off of the bench. "I'll see you guys later."

I smiled and crossed the room, making a point to avoid Niall's gaze. I hoped I got thw point across...

~*~

Hey, baby carrots! So I haven't had a lot of time to write because my great grandma just passed away and a lot of other problems. I've been writing as much as possible but I was really busy. By the way guys, am I he only one here who loves One Tree Hill? Does anyone know what episode it is they ere watchjng?

Also, tell me what you guys think. Team Nira? What do youthink is going on? How does she know how to play piano ifnshe can't play any instriment other than flute? Will Harry save Narnia from the evil queen... Wait I'm gettig my stories confused here! Anyway, lovlies, please vote/comment/share! Thanks, loves! xx ~Asssshlllleeeyyyyyy <333333

PS

PENIS!