Chapter Twelve: Set the Fire to the Third Bar

**ELEANOR'S POV**

I stared at the door after it had been slammed. I couldn't believe it. That bitch in there, the real Nina, was lying to Niall about everything, making him think he was in love with her.

"Are you okay, El?" I nodded slowly. Louis wrapped his arms around my waist. "No you're not. What's going on?"

That was when I snapped, angered at Nina for doing something like that to sucha nice girl. A girl who had already gone through enough trouble.

"You fucking bitch!" I whirled on Nina, who I could tell was trying her hardest to hide the smug smile.

"El, what do you mean?"

"I heard you! I fucking heard you! She has no memory and you just sent her out with no place to go! What if the guy who raped her comes back? Did you ever think of that, you whore?" I glared at her as fake tears came to her eyes.

"Eleanor!" I whirled on Niall.

"You're no better! You claim you don't like her but it's obvious you do!" I glared at him.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I spun back on her, glaring.

"We both know who you really are! You may be the real Nina but you aren't the girl from the hospital."

"Prove it then, if you're so bloody brilliant!" Point number one was right in front of me.

"You're making this too easy. As Louis told me before, you don't know what cheeky or a jumper is. Yet here you are with an accent. It may be small but it's there, unlike before! The girl at the hospital had a sort of American-Country thing going on though!" Her face flushed, making her freckles stand out. "Two: the freckles. The girl whose makeup I did had zero freckles. And three: you have like zero cuts. Even make up can't cover them that well. I bet if you unbandaged your hand there would be nothing. No cuts, just a perfectly clear hand."

"That is not true! You're just a jealous whore!" She snarled in my face.

"Prove it!" Her face paled as she realized everyone was watching... and waiting. She froze. "Fine, I'll do it for you!"

I grabbed her tightly by the wrist, unwrapping it to see the unblemished skin. Her eyes widened along with everyone else's.

"You fucking bitch! My mom will kill both you and that fucking orphan! She'll ruin all of your careers too! Don't you dare not believe me about that twat, Amber!" I laughed at her stuggles to keep us scared. She whirled on me nostrils flared and eyes angered slits. Her fist suddenly connected with my eyes and I fell back into Louis, who caught me easily.

"You need to leave now!" I could feel Louis' body shaking in anger behind me as his yell echoed around the room. I covered my eye, feeling the pain throbbing there.

"I hope you all rot in hell!" She smirked before running out of the door. I looked at everyone, shocked at what had just happened. They had similar looks on their faces.

Niall was the first to break as he fell onto the couch face in his hands.

**AMBER'S POV**

I ran faster than ever, feeling betrayed beyond belief. Niall fell for her. He fell for the model like they always did. Every guy was the same, thinking they had to go for the hotter girl. At that moment, Nina had looked way better, having just come from a date and being a model. I was in the outfit I had worn to bed and walked around in for hours. My hair was a disgusting mess and I'm sure my face broke out from not washing my makeup off the night before.

It didn't matter anymore though. He had chosen her and I was stuck on the street. A step up from the first night of my memory.

A small groan escaped my mouth at the sight of lightning across the sky and thunder rolling in the distance. Leave it to the Gods to choose that night of them all to cause a freak storm. Droplets landed across my nose and I came to a stop, glancing around frantically for a place I could stop at, somewhere that I could escape the torrential downpour that was sure to come.