The origin part 2

Cat noir: Super power?
Ladybug: My kwami told me I have to break the object where the whatchamacallit-er the akuma hiding
Cat noir: Well, he's made entirely out of stone
Ladybug: His right hand, it's still closed. He never opens it. It is like the Russian dolls. The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!
Cat noir: So what is your plan?
Ladybug: Hmmm... (looking around, she spots Stoneheart's right arm, Alya and a hose) This! (grabs the hose and ties it to the suit. Then ties Cat Noir's feet with her yo-yo.) Don't resist. Trust me.
Cat Noir: This girl's crazy! (gets thrown and Stoneheart gets him)

"YES" said everyone except Marinette
"Well this crazy save you all the time" said Marinette

Ladybug: Catch me if you can! (Stoneheart drops the akumatized object and grabs Ladybug)
Ladybug: And now... Alya, the tap!(Alya goes to the water tap and opens it. The water sprouts and inflates the suit. Stoneheart lets go of her. Ladybug breaks the akumatized object and the Akuma flies away. Stoneheart is turned back into Ivan.)
Cat Noir: This girl is awesome. She's crazy awesome.
Ivan: What's going on? What am I doing here?
Cat Noir: You were incredible, miss... uh... Bug lady. You did it!
Ladybug: We both did it, partner.
Ladybug & Cat Noir: Pound it! (Cat Noir's Miraculous beeps)
Ladybug: You should get going. Our identities must remain secret.
Cat Noir: Farewell, m'lady. Let's do this again soon, okay?

"So this is where cat noir started calling m'lady to ladybug"said Alta
"Yes that is correct" said you know the one "you" know

Ladybug: Uh-huh. Not too soon, I hope. (sees Ivan, grabs the paper and reads it) "You haven't even got the guts to tell Mylène you love her, wuss." Aw...

"And I haven't got the guts to tell I love my kitty both side but know yes" Marinette said
Alya was happy that her bff now have the guts to tell
Adrien blush so hard like a tomato
Marinette just hug him close

Ivan: Kim wrote it. He's always making fun of me.
Ladybug: You know, you shouldn't get so bent out of shape about that. There's no shame in telling someone you love them, Ivan.
Ivan: Hey, how do you know my name, miss?
Ladybug: Uh...
Alya: Uncanny, amazing, spectacular! Are you gonna be protecting Paris from now on? How did you get your powers? Did you get stung by a radioactive Ladybug? Oh, I've got a ton of questions to ask you, uh, miss... uhh...
Ladybug: Uhh... Ladybug! Call me Ladybug.
Alya: Ladybug... Super awesome!

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette is watching the news from her computer, feeling proud.

Nadja: So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes!
Marinette: I did it, Tikki!
Tikki: You see? You were up to it!
Sabine: (from downstairs) Marinette! Dinner time!
Mr. Bourgeois: (from TV) I am pleased to announce that we will be organizing a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors. Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Adrien: Ladybug. Her name's Ladybug...
Plagg: Eww, wee what is this?
Adrien: Seriously? My personal chef made all this!
Plagg: If you expect me to get my energy back after the transformation, I need to eat something more... delicate!
Adrien: Okay. What do you want?

"Don't ask that question you will regret it" said Adrien
Everyone looks at Adrien. Adrien just said "Just watched and you will understand"

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien looks exasperated while he watches Plagg eating Camembert.

Adrien: Camembert cheese. Fantastic. All he eats is Camembert, which means I'm gonna smell like stinky old cheese.

"See" said Adrien
"So that is why you smell I was gonna ask but I felt to bad" said Nino

Nadja: These victims transformed into stone beings are still like statues. The police are perplexed to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life or be frozen in time forever?
Adrien: Plagg? What's going on? I thought we defeated him.
Tikki and Plagg: Did you capture the akuma?
Marinette: What's capturing the akuma got to do with the other stone beings?
Tikki: An akuma can multiply, that's why it must be captured. If Ivan's emotions become negative again, then the akuma will turn him back into Stoneheart! He'll control all the stone beings and bring them to life to serve as his army!
Marinette: So that means... this is all my fault? I knew it! See, Tikki? I'm not cut out to be a superhero! I'm only gonna keep messing up.
Tikki: Keep calm. It was your first time. You're going to go back and capture Stoneheart's akuma, and do it successfully!
Marinette: I can't! I told you, I'm clumsy! I create disaster all the time! I'll only make things worse for me, for you, for everyone. Cat Noir will be better off without me. I'm quitting.

"NOOOOOOO!!!"said everyone except Marinette
"Chill guys"said Marinette

Adrien: SO I can't do anything without Ladybug?
Plagg: Only Ladybug can capture akumas and repair damage caused by supervillains.
Marinette: If Cat Noir can't capture the akumas, then... just find another Ladybug. I told you, I'm not cut out to be Ladybug! (takes her earrings off) I'm sorry Tikki.
Tikki: No, don't do--
Marinette: ...Tikki? (puts the earrings back in the box and puts the box in the drawer) I'm really sorry, Tikki...

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Ivan has a sensitive heart. It won't be long before anger and sadness strike again. And he and the stone beings will come alive. (the original akuma flies in his cane.) Then we'll see how long you'll remain hidden, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Once I have your Miraculous, you will be powerless against me.

So I make the origin have  parts this is the first part if for the episode