ephemral part 1

This is ephemral part 1 after sleeping time I hope you guys enjoyed it. Choice from digidud again I will also end this book after the chapter 2 in ephemral but I will make the second book I will put the link right here or in the 2nd Ch of ephemral but plz choose the first ch for the book 2 the choice is in sleeping time now let's go to the story linked https://www.wattpad.com/story/371224920?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=iamsuperlonely123
Name of the 2nd book: watching miraculous book 2 and you can also read my third book called there is always a price to pay
___________________________________________

Y/n:let's start the show

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in the repository. Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod.

Gabriel: Emilie, everything I've done, I've done for you. And if I had to, I would do it again a hundred times.
(His phone vibrates from his pocket and answers it.)
Nathalie: (on the phone) It's time, sir.
(Gabriel ends the call and walks away.)

Scene: The Parisian streets. Bob Roth chases after a penny, only for the penny to slip in a sewer lid.

Bob: Don't touch my penny! It's mine!! (The coin falls in the sewer.) No, Where did it go!? (cries)

Marinette: always a money man maybe you should stop it Bob

Rose and Juleka:yeah

Scene: Inside the Agreste car, the Butterfly Miraculous on Gabriel flashes as it senses Bob's negative emotion.

Gabriel: Adrien, I'm not just feeling well enough. You will have to represent me.
Adrien: But Father, you're launching your hundredth collection tonight! You're the one the journalists want to interview, not me.
Gabriel: (fidgets with his ring) Adrien, I am your father, and I am giving you the responsibility to attend this press conference. Under no circumstances will you leave that room until it's finished. All I'm asking is that you honor my work and the memory of your mother. Do we have an agreement?
Adrien: Yes, Father.

Marinette:oh now I get it

Everyone looks at Marinette with a confused look (dense but the most dense it is still Adrien)

Marinette:you guys forgot we defeated molak without him *points at Adrien

Everyone:oh

Scene: Interior, the Grand Palais. The interview is still on hold. Adrien overlooks the battle above the clear roof of the venue.

Moolak: (laughs) I'm getting so rich!!
Nathalie: (from the earpiece) Adrien, your father is counting on you!
Adrien: Next question!

Scene: The Parisian streets. The battle continues. Ladybug continues to contact Cat Noir but fails.

Cat Noir's voicemail: You can purr your message after the "meow"! Meow!
(Ladybug puts down her bug phone and activates her power.)
Ladybug: Lucky Charm!
(A firetruck drops in front of Ladybug. She comes up with a plan to use her Lucky Charm. Her Lucky vision highlights Moolak, the firetruck's ladder, Vesperia, Polymouse, Purple Tigress, Viperion, and Carapace.)
Ladybug: Got it!
(Ladybug hurls her yo-yo around Moolak.)
Ladybug: Gear up, guys!
Polymouse: Multitude!
(Polymouse multiplies and Moolak fires at her clones, while Purple Tigress and Pigella throw Vesperia towards Moolak.)
Vesperia: Venom!
Moolak: Nice try! (fires at Vesperia)
Carapace: Shell-ter! (shields Vesperia, protecting her from Moolak's shots)
Moolak: Blasted super nerds!
Carapace: Unshield!
(Vesperia immpobilizes the safe and bounces off.)
Ladybug: Viperion, try every possible combination!
Viperion: Second Chance!
(Viperion tries the codes from 0000 to 0003 but fails, reverting time with each try.)
Ladybug: Viperion, try every possible combination!
Viperion: Second Chance!
(Viperion tries the code 0099, which grants access to open the safe.)
Viperion: Jackpot! And it only took me a hundred tries!
(Viperion opens the safe and coins fall out, along with Moolak. Ladybug catches the coin.)
Moolak: Noooo!
(Ladybug cracks the coin and frees the Akuma.)