ephemral part 2

This is ephemral part 2 so pick your choice down below for the next chapter on the second book okay let's just start the story
___________________________________________

Scene: On the rooftops, Ladybug explains to Su-Han that Cat Noir could not know Ladybug's identity. They come into agreement and went on their ways.

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette sits in front of her board full of pictures of her friends.

Tikki: This is wonderful! Since Cat Noir's in love with Ladybug, that means he's in love with you! You and Adrien can finally be together!
Marinette: (grabs the picture of Adrien from her board) It's not that simple, Tikki. I'm in love with Adrien, but I've never been in love with Cat Noir. (lies down on her bed) It's as if they are two completely different people! Is the Adrien I'm in love with the fake Adrien? Is Cat Noir the "real" Adrien? Who's the real Adrien behind Adrien?

Y/n:they are both real but Adrien is just a facade chat noir is the real one

Everyone: true

Tikki: I don't know. Why don't you ask Alya?
Marinette: I can't. She already knows I'm Ladybug. She can never know that Adrien is Cat Noir. It'd be too dangerous.

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, Adrien's room. Adrien is seen climbing his wall, ecstatic.

Adrien: When she's ready, she will tell me who she is! In the meantime, she'll get to know me! (slides down the stairs) And then, who knows? (rides his swivel chair across his room) I'm so char-meow-ing after all!
Plagg: I usually like smelly cheese, but I get the feeling that this is going to turn into some really, really stinky cheese. (eats a piece of camembert)
Adrien: (continues to ride around with his swivel chair) Woo-hoo-hooo!

Everyone laughs

Scene: Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, Ms. Bustier's Classroom. Class is in session.

Ms. Bustier: Who can tell me who wrote "I am a Cat"?
Adrien: Meow-meow?
(The whole class laughs, except for Marinette.)

Everyone laughs including Marinette

Adrien: Or in human language, Natsume Sōseki.
(Adrien turns to Cat Noir in Marinette's point of view.)
Adrien: He wrote the book "I am a Cat". Sorry for the joke, Ms. Bustier!

Scene: Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, in the locker room. As Marinette closes her locker door, she and Adrien bump into each other.

Marinette: Sorry, (picks up her books) I'm so madly awkward. Uh— I mean clumsy. I'm madly clumsy—

Everyone laughs at Marinette

Adrien: Don't worry about cat— Uh, I mean, that! It happens to everyone.
(Like earlier, Adrien turns to Cat Noir in Marinette's point of view, and she runs away.)

Scene: Interior, the Dupain-Cheng's residence, Marinette's room. Marinette wakes up and yawns. As she turns to the board with pictures of Adrien, it quickly turns into Cat Noir in her point of view, which makes her hide under her blanket.

Scene: Exterior, Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette goes out of the bakery and bumps into a poster of Adrien. She runs away, with all the other posters of Adrien turning into Cat Noir.

Scene: On the deck of Liberty, Kitty Section performs "I Love Unicorns". Adrien performs with them, but as he looks up, Marinette sees visions of him as Cat Noir once again, which caught her off guard and leaves her seat. Luka notices this and goes to Marinette to talk to her.