shadybug and claw noir part 1

This is the choice from Digidud so let's start the story

___________________________________________

Y/n: okay you might be wondering what are we watching now to answer that question is WE ARE WATCHING THE AlTERNATIVE TIMELINE TOO!!

Everyone:what

Y/n:hey don't 'what' me this is real. We are really going to watch another timeline then to see that villains aren't born but are made( don't ask me why I throw that thing because my brain isn't braining right now) okay let's start

Prologue: In the Re-Verse, in Betterfly's lair. Betterfly and Alya are tuned in to a news broadcast from the Quantic Universe after the events from "Strikeback".

Nadja Chamack: Hello and welcome. If you're tuning in now, today's event is, of course, the new attack of Shadow Moth in Paris. Luckily, Ladybug and Cat Noir have saved Paris yet again. Clara, you're live...
Betterfly: Is it ready? Can we make the jump?
Maxkov: There's a 92.7% statistical chance of landing in a world where these source images originated.

Everyone:who is that talking computer ?

Y/n:don't tell me you all forgot your friend Markov

Everyone:that is Markov?

Y/n:yeah who do you expect

(An explosion is heard, turning the lair into a hue of orange. Betterfly and Alya see the lair's hatch going down, and Nino comes out running in panic while holding a gun.)

Everyone has a blank expression until someone said

Y/n:that is how you are going to be in the alternative timeline Nino is like a man playing in a video but playing a role as a scared cat

Everyone laughs at Y/n comment

Re-Verse Nino: I'm sorry- I can't stop them! They're coming!
(The lair ceiling begins to crumble.)
Re-Verse Alya: (to Betterfly) We don't have a choice!
Betterfly: (Creates a Kamiko) Fly, my Kamiko, and magnify the glimmer of hope that shines in Alya Césaire's heart!

Everyone:Kamiko not an akuma ?

Y/n:in this timeline is called akumatization while in that alternative timeline is kamikotization

Everyone:oh

(the Kamiko enters Alya's eyeglasses) Ubiquity, I am Betterfly. I give you the power to connect to the parallel world we have located so we can find help. With this gift, I'm exposing you to many perils and placing a great burden on your shoulders. Do you accept it for the greater good?
Re-Verse Alya: I do. (Transforms into Ubiquity.)
(Claw Noir activates his cataclysm and breaks the glass hatch as the two villains break into the lair, making Nino cower in fear.)

Adrienette/ladynoir:is that supposed to be me in the alternative timeline?!!

Y/n:yeah you to are both super villains

Scene: Title card animation. The logo appears, followed by the words ZAG: Miraculous World presents... and the scene pans out to the Eiffel Tower, then Ladybug sadly holding her empty Miracle Box which vanishes from her hands. Glowing lights explode in and out of the box before the scene zooms out to show the world as it shows multiple parallel universes being broken down, as well as broken reflections of Shadybug and Claw Noir until the title of the special appears: Miraculous World, Paris: Tales of Shadybug and Claw Noir.

Scene: Present time, in Monarch's lair. Gabriel walks feebly during the events of Destruction, when Cat Noir accidentally cataclysmed his left arm. He heavily puts his arm on the table.