shadybug and claw noir part 3

This is still on continue and idk how many parts for this movie to end and it is still in the beginning of the movie okay let's just start now
___________________________________________
Scene: The streets

Claw Noir: I'll save you! Don't worry cockroach I'll catch you! (He squats in place ready to catch Shadybug.. but moves out of the way last minute, letting her hit the ground) Oooh! Too bad, I was this claw-se!
(Shadybug groans in pain before apparently fainting. Claw Noir then kneels in front of her and moves to take her Miraculous, but then...)
Shadybug: (She grabs his finger and twists it, sitting upright) Try that again, fleabag!

Everyone laughs at their act,name and pun

Scene: Sewers

(Celesticat flies into the sewers and places Ladybug and Betterfly down before being de-kamikotized back into Cat Noir, the kamiko returning inside Betterfly's cane.)

Scene: Agreste Mansion, The crypt

Gabriel: (Gabriel kneels next to Emilie's cryogenic pod with one hand on it) I have to pull myself together Emilie. I may have more Miraculous than Ladybug now, but not as much time.
Shadybug: Useless cat! (Gabriel, using the empathetic abilities of the Butterfly Miraculous, hears Shadybug and Claw Noir arguing)
(Back in the streets, Shadybug and Claw Noir are still arguing while Gabriel is listening in.)
Shadybug: (She pushes Claw Noir) Why are you always trying to steal my Miraculous!
Claw Noir: Like you never try to steal mine!
Shadybug: (she slaps away his hand that was pointing at her accusingly) I'm just trying to get rid of you fleabag! I'd be better on my own!
Claw Noir: Oh yeah?!
Shadybug: Yeah!
Claw Noir: Yeah?!
(We switch back to Gabriel)
Gabriel: Ah.. I feel a dual source of anger and despair! The magical jewels of the Ladybug and the Black cat may finally be within my reach, my love.
(The camera cuts to Monarch's Lair where Gabriel is now looming as the window opens)
Gabriel: Nooroo, Kaalki, Dual Metamorphosis! (transforms into Monarch and then creates a Megakuma)
Monarch: Fly to these hearts that are as black as mine Megakuma! Voyage! (he opens a portal for the Megakuma to quickly reach Shadybug and Claw Noir)
Shadybug: I'll be the one to seize the Miraculous of the Butterfly in the end and I'll be the one The Supreme spares!
Claw Noir: In your dreams!
Shadybug: (Shadybug notices the Megakuma) Huh?! A Kamiko! (she then uses Claw Noir as a human shield away from the Megakuma)
Claw Noir: Cataclysm! (Claw Noir destroys the Megakuma)
Shadybug: (She then pushes him away) If you didn't make me so angry, Betterfly wouldn't have detected our emotions kitty-catty!
Claw Noir: (Angrily) Then DON'T get angry!

Everyone:yeah you too don't get angry while saying 'then don't be angry ' to each other

Shadybug: Argh! (Shadybug takes a deep breath and calms herself down before glaring at Claw Noir)
Claw Noir: Fine, fine, lets calm down. So then, what do we do now.
Shadybug: It's a good thing I still have a brain, and a lead.
(Both Shadybug and Claw Noir leave the streets using their tools)
Monarch: I don't feel the emotions anymore, or my Megakuma! Hm, Dark Wings Fall! (detransforms back into Gabriel.)

Everyone laughs at the act and Gabriel

Scene: Marinette's room, Alya is still on the computer trying to gather information

Alya: (Alya hears Shadybug's yo-yo hit the wall of Marinette's room, three circular blades protruding out of it keeping it firmly attached to the wall.) Ah! (She quickly turns off the computer and hides behind a frame.)
Shadybug: She's freed herself.
Claw Noir: She can't be far. (Claw Noir picks up and reattaches his belt before walking over to the trapdoor and starts to open it.)
Shadybug: Where do you think you're going? Stay here and help me search for a clue. If the portal between our worlds opened here there must be a reason.
Claw Noir: You're not the boss of me, detective cockroach.
Shadybug: Ugh!
(Shadybug starts to search around Marinette's room while Claw Noir sits on the chaise.)