recreation part 2

Y/n:okay does everyone has there on snack
Everyone nodded
Y/n:okay let's start the show again
___________________________________________
Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, down the crypt. A pile of rubble is seen on the center of the bridge connecting the elevator and Emilie's pod. Bug Noire pushes one of the debris away from her.

Monarch: ENOUGH!!
(Upon hearing the villain's voice, Bug Noire begins to search for her yo-yo which was lost during the fall.)
Monarch: Give me your Miraculous so I can make my wish!!
Bug Noire: (while searching for her yo-yo) Never! No wish is worth the price of the world will have to pay (finds her yo-yo within the debris) in order to satisfy YOUR desires!!
(Bug Noire makes a grab of her yo-yo but Monarch hits her to the other side with his cane, her back hitting the protected pod.)
Monarch: Are you sure that no wish is worth that price, Marinette?!
(The pod opens, to Bug Noire's shock, as she sees the unconscious Emilie Agreste lying inside it.)
Bug Noire: No... This is impossible!
Monarch: I want my wife, Adrien's mother, to come back to us!! Once our family is reunited, Kagami and Adrien will become the eternal icons of this world! And we will be here to witness their absolute triumph!!

Adrien:mom and I wouldn't want that you gotta be kitten with yourself
Marinette,Alya,Nino:your chat noir side is showing and yeah I know you don't want.
Everyone nodded in agreement with them(Marinette,Alya and Nino)
Y/n:okay let's get back to watching again

Bug Noire: Your... wife? Come... back...? Kagami and Adrien... eternal icons?? How many lives are you going to ruin in the name of your crazy dreams??!!

Everyone:yeah

Monarch: As many as it takes!
(The two rivals scream out their battle cries as they rush in towards each other, commencing another parring.)
Monarch: In order to bring Emilie back, someone else will have to disappear! In order to heal the wound that Cat Noir inflicted on me, (pins Bug Noire on the steel bridge) someone else will have to be wounded!!
Bug Noire: (swings away) Someone else? But who??
(During Bug Noire and Monarch's banter, the scene switches to the Place de la Concorde square, where the Miraculized continue to wreak havoc amongst the Resistance, the United Heroez, the Order of the Guardians and Ladydragon. One of the Miraculized, using Clout, punches Knightowl, causing her to fly into the Ferris wheel, which dismantles.)

Monarch: Anyone! No one matters except us! How about you, Marinette? Wouldn't you give your life for your sweet Adrien's happiness??

Adrien:so m'lady still loves me till the end without noticing the other me
Y/n: actually she is in love with the other you but more with best friend zone

Bug Noire: Do you really think that's what he'd want??
(Back at Place de la Concorde, Ladydragon is surrounded by the Miraculized, with Venom at the ready to paralyze her, in which she was, causing her to fall to the ground.)
Bug Noire: To discover that his father has turned into a supervillain, willing to make innocent people pay the price of his madness??
(Luka grimaces with his headaches as he drops down on his knees whilst being surrounded by the Miraculized.)
Monarch: Adrien would do the same thing!!
Bug Noire: Never!
(Majestia returns from her search of Ladybug and Cat Noir, yet shakes her head to tell them that she found neither of them. Alya looks at her phone, her contacts full of her missed calls to Marinette.)
Bug Noire: Unlike you, Adrien has made his peace with it. He's not living in the past! He has a whole life ahead of him!
(Meanwhile, from the outside of the mansion, Cerise disables every security that guards the mansion.)
Bug Noire: You'd know this if you ever took an interest in him. But in reality, Adrien means NOTHING to you anymore! You've locked him in your house — LOCKED him in your Alliance rings!

Everyone:yeah

(The gate opens before Cerise as she waltzes inside the courtyard, to the mansion's interior, before the huge hole created by Bug Noire's Cataclysm.)
Bug Noire: Locked him into a life that allows you to hide behind him in order to justify YOUR madness! Lucky Charm!! (summons a tube of glue)