The origin part 4 finale

Scene: The locker room, at Adrien's open locker.

Adrien: My first day at school and I don't even make it past roll call.
Plagg: A day off? Now that's what I'm talking about!
Adrien: Oh, no no no no. We've got homework to do.
[ Transformation Sequence ]
Adrien: Plagg, claws out! (Adrien transforms into Cat Noir)
Scene: Outside the school. Stoneheart is still holding Mylène and Chloé captive.

Chloé: You have no idea who you're dealing with. My daddy, the mayor, will bring in the police, the army, the entire cavalry!
Cat Noir: And don't forget the superheroes! (hits Stoneheart with his staff, but Stoneheart grows bigger) Oh no. My bad.
Chloé: Ugh. Super incompetent, you mean.
Stoneheart: Ugh! You wanted the cavalry? Well, here it is! (the stone beings run amok and surround Cat Noir) Seize him!
(Cat Noir dodges them.)
Mylène: (to Cat Noir) Watch out! (Stoneheart walks off) Ivan! Where are we going?
Stoneheart: To deliver a message. Then we'll be brought together forever by a pretty black butterfly.
Chloé: Ugh. All this lovey-dovey stuff is making me sick.
Stoneheart: Don't worry, little monster. I'm gonna take care of you, too. (Chloé cringes)
(Meanwhile, Alya is running to where Stonehearts and Cat Noir are battling.)
Cat Noir: If you can hear me, Ladybug, I could use a little help!
Alya: What's she waiting for?
(Meanwhile, Marinette sees the stone beings. One of them knocks over a car and it is about to hit Alya, but Cat Noir throws his stick to save her. Alya gets trapped. A stone being kidnaps Cat Noir.)
Cat Noir: Let go, you rockhead!
Alya: HELP!!
(Marinette suddenly gets filled with courage. She gets the case out of Alya's bag and puts on the Miraculous. Then, Tikki appears, happy to see Marinette again.)
Tikki: (raising her arms) Mmmm!
Marinette: I think I need Ladybug!
Tikki: I knew you'd come around!
Marinette: Well, I'm still not sure I'm up for this, but Alya's in danger. I can't sit back and do nothing.

"So you became ladybug because of me and you kitty"said Alya
"Hey don't call me kitty only m'lady is allow"said Adrien
"Hahaha and yes Alya I became ladybug because of you and my kitty"said Marinette

[ Transformation Sequence ]
Marinette: Tikki, spots on! Ha! (Marinette transforms into Ladybug)

(Ladybug pulls the car with her yo-yo and Alya is freed.)
Ladybug: You can't stay here. It's too dangerous.
(Ladybug follows the trail of stone beings. Ladybug avoids them and throws Cat Noir's stick to him.)
Ladybug: Cat Noir! Extend it! (he does so, and jumps out of the stone being's hand to the ground. Ladybug pulls him to safety hanging upside down) Sorry I was late.
Cat Noir: M'lady, have I ever told you you turn my world upside down? (winks)

Everyone laughs at his flirting
Adrien just blushed in embarrassment
While Marinette hug him
Making him more embarrassed

Ladybug: Oh, you're quite the jokester, aren't you? (sees the Stonehearts closing in) But your comedic timing needs work. We gotta get outta here!

"Yes he is a jokester and a flirting guy"said Kim while laughing
Other just nodded

Cat Noir: Hey, aren't we gonna take care of 'em?
Ladybug: (uses her yo-yo as a phone, most likely showing the news with helicopter footage of the original, to track down Stoneheart) No. If we wanna save them all, then we go to the source. That one!
(Stoneheart is on the Eiffel Tower, with the police surrounding him.)
André: (through megaphone) I demand my daughter's safe return!
Chloé: Daddy!!
Stoneheart: You know what? You're welcome to her! (grunts and throws Chloé away)
(Chloé screams while being thrown and André screams in fright.)
Chloé: Help! I promise I'll be nice to everyone, say please and thank you all-- AH! (Ladybug catches her) I didn't promise.
Ladybug: What?
(Chloé hugs her father.)
André: My little princess…
Roger: We're clear to attack!
Ladybug: Wait! No, don't attack them! You know it'll only make it worse!
Roger: I have a new plan, unlike you! Move aside and let the pros do their thing. You've already failed once!
Ladybug: …He's right, you know. If I'd captured Stoneheart's akuma the first time around, none of this would have happened! I knew I wasn't the right one for this job…
Cat Noir: No. He's wrong, because without you, she'd no longer be here. (they look at Chloe) And because without us, they won't make it, and we'll prove that to 'em. Trust me on this. Okay?
Ladybug: Okay.
(Stoneheart coughs and spits out a swarm of akumas that form Hawk Moth's face.)
Hawk Moth: People of Paris, listen carefully. I am Hawk Moth.
Ladybug and Cat Noir: Hawk Moth?
Hawk Moth: Ladybug, Cat Noir, give me the ladybug earrings and the cat ring now. You've done enough damage to these innocent people!
Ladybug: (claps sarcastically while walking forward) Nice try, Hawk Moth, but we know who the bad guy is. Let's not reverse the roles here. Without you, none of these innocent victims would be transformed into villains. Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you, and YOU will hand us YOUR Miraculous! (jumps up and uses her yo-yo) Time to de-evilize! (uses her yo-yo to make Hawk Moth disappear by catching multiple akumas; Cat Noir and the others look at her, astonished)