shadybug and claw noir part 2

This is shadybug and claw noir part 2 choice from digidud go follow him/her
___________________________________________

Scene: Exterior, Tour Montparnasse. Shadybug swings upward followed by Claw Noir.

Claw Noir: Argh, which way did he go?! He could be anywhere! The city is too big! We'll never find him!

[Superpower Sequence]
Shadybug: Lucky Charm!
(summons a pair of binoculars)

Claw Noir: What is it this time?
Shadybug: A butterfly tracker... kind of. These binoculars can detect butterfly pheromones — their smell, in a way.
Claw Noir: Don't bother pretending to have a smart plan when all you have is luck.
Shadybug: And what's your plan besides showing off and destroying everything? (In her point of view in the binoculars, she sees a purple streak coming from Betterfly's purified Kamiko.) Ah... there it is.

Scene: The Eiffel Tower. Betterfly leaps to the tower's staircase and gently puts down Marinette.

Betterfly: Whatever happens, stay here where it's safe. No one should suffer because of a battle that isn't theirs. (Opens his cane to receive his purified Kamiko) Thank you for your help, little Kamiko.
Marinette: (Pointing to the Kamiko) That's not an Akuma?
Betterfly: An "Akuma"?
(A loud creaking sound is heard surrounding the tower as Claw Noir's Cataclysm signals his and Shadybug's arrival.)
Betterfly: What in the—
(The tower is quickly becoming covered in rust and collapses, sending Betterfly and Marinette falling down. Betterfly quickly catches Marinette successfully.)
Betterfly: Are you okay?
(Marinette nods.)
Claw Noir: (jumping down from above with Shadybug) You use your Lucky Charm, I prefer intentional harm, more direct!
Shadybug: But not discreet and even less clever.
Claw Noir: He can't be that far. (yelling) Boogerfly, We know you're hiding here!

Nino:I hate to break this but that nickname was terrible than Adrien's nickname for Marinette

Adrien:my nickname and pun are pawesome

Shadybug: Show yourself! Otherwise...
(Camera shows Betterfly and Marinette hiding behind a concrete wall.)
Claw Noir: We'll turn this lousy world to ash! (activates his Cataclysm once again, creating a massive black hole

Adrien:wow I thought my cataclysm was super dangerous but that is 10,000 times more dangerous

underneath the Eiffel Tower, to Betterfly and Marinette's horror)
Betterfly: (To Marinette) I'm sorry that you got involved in this fight. Please, take care of yourself. (leaps out the concrete wall) Stop! The people of this world haven't harmed you!
Claw Noir: (retracts his cataclysmic black hole) You know what to do then.
Shadybug: (uses her Lucky Charm and summons a weapon) Hand over the Miraculous you stole!

Marinette:wait how come does shadybug or alternative me can do multiple lucky charm if I am still young

Y/n:tikki Will explain in this movie

(The battle ensues between Betterfly, Shadybug and Claw Noir, while Marinette stays hidden behind the concrete wall.)
Tikki: Are you okay, Marinette?
Marinette: Yes. No... I don't know, Tikki!
(Marinette's phone rings, getting a call from Alya.)
Alya: Marinette! Did you get away from that supervillain?
Marinette: I think he's the holder of the Miraculous of the Butterfly, Alya. Except, a superhero, not a villain!
Alya': (her eyes become wide in shock) HUH?
Betterfly: (as his back got slammed against a car) Look around you! A better world than ours is possible!
Claw Noir: The only thing I'm interested in looking at is your destruction! (charges Betterfly with his Cataclysm, but Betterfly evades it quickly, and so Claw Noir ends up disintegrating the vehicle instead)
Shadybug: And your imminent defeat! (changes her Lucky Charm object into another weapon and uses it to send Betterfly flying to the side)
Alya: They have the same powers as Cat Noir and you?!
Tikki: They're the holders of the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Black Cat from one of the billions of parallel universes in existence, and those two are not very nice versions.
Marinette: Parallel universes? Why didn't you tell me about this?
Tikki: It's just, I've lived for billions of years in every single one of these universes simultaneously, and there simply aren't enough hours in your lifetime to tell you even the tiniest bit about it... so, I choose to stick to the basics and make the most of the time we have together.
Betterfly: The Supreme is manipulating you!
Shadybug: It's your fault! (throws her weapon at Betterfly) You shouldn't have stolen the Miraculous from him!
Betterfly: (pulls out the weapon impaled on the metal wall) The Supreme abuses his powers!
(Shadybug creates another Lucky Charm object, a rolling pin, and throws it at Betterfly.)
Betterfly: Power must be shared!
Marinette: How can they use their powers repeatedly without transforming back?
Tikki: Using the power of the Miraculous draws vital energy from the Kwami, but also from the holder. So, there is a security system to protect those who are still a little too young, like you and Cat Noir. You transform back before it becomes dangerous for you.
Marinette: But... for them...
Tikki: They use their Miraculous for evil purposes. It overwrites the "security system" — no more automatic de-transformation. But the price to pay for that is...
Marinette: (concerned) ...Terrible?