A Queen on the throne, a King on his knees

Labyrinth fanfic part 2
** characters are over 18**

I have Sarah back in my realm. I finally claimed her after years of watching her in the dark pleasuring herself and moaning out my name. I fucked her twice in her bed, but now I have her in my home. I have so many plans for my little pet. I'm going to make our deepest, darkest fantasies come true. Where to start though? I know.
"My sweet little pet, come with me. I want to show you to our throne. Thankfully there's space for both of us to sit together." We walked into the throne room, I had all the goblins leave the castle for now. I want to enjoy time with my little pet undisturbed. Since we came to the castle I've only allowed her to wear a simple silk robe. I wanted to be able to fuck her anywhere and anytime without having to remove too many of her clothes. She sits on the simple throne and I get on my knees in front of her.
"I've never seen a sexier sight than my queen finally on her throne. I think it's time I worship my queen with my body." I magically have 4 pieces of rope appear in my hand. I slowly tie her wrists and ankles to the throne. She's moaning quietly as I finish tying her ankles down. Thankfully there's plenty of pillows around to keep her comfortable as I enjoy her body.
"Now my little pet I want to get a taste of you. A delicious snack like you deserves to be savored slowly and fully." I chuckle as I start kissing around the rope on her right ankle. Slowly kissing up her calf and I can hear her breathing start to deepen. I slide my hand to her waist to untie her robe and open it. "Such a good girl. Are you wet for me already? Hmm?" My lips never leave her leg, but I slip my hand from her hip to her pussy. I slowly start to caress her as I feel just how swollen and soaked she is.
"Does this turn you on? Does my queen enjoy being tied down and savored by her king? Good, I plan to take you every way we can imagine. We're going to make up for those lonely nights when I couldn't touch you. Every time I heard you scream my name alone I'm going to make you scream it again just for me." I slip two of my fingers inside her as I start to kiss her thigh. I hear her moan. I start to bite up her thigh as I continue to stroke her pussy. "I'm going to show you what it was like all those times I had to watch you play with yourself and me being unable to touch you. I'm going to make you cum and you're not allowed to touch me. I'm going to show you exactly what I fantasized about as I watched you. And you're going to be a good pet and take it all. Don't hold back your orgasms. I want them all. They belong to me now." I stroke her g spot faster as I spread her legs apart farther with my elbows. Kissing her thighs as I feel her starting to squeeze my fingers as she gets closer to her orgasm. "That's right my pet. Feel yourself get closer. I want you to scream for me when you cum." She's moaning and pulling at the ropes, so close to her orgasm I can feel it. I can't resist my urge to taste her anymore. My fingers never stop as I start to lick her clit. Fuck, she tastes so sweet and delicious. I know I'm going to get addicted to the taste of her cum. Her thighs start to twitch as she finally starts to cum. I remove my fingers and start to suck her clit. I've never seen a more gorgeous sight, my pet orgasming on my tongue and tied to our throne, it's better than my fantasy. She's gasping as her orgasm ends, but it doesn't stop my tongue lapping at her pussy still tasting her cum. "Now that is a sight I will never tire of. My sweet pet, bound and cumming for me. That was just the start my pet. Now I'm going to fuck you again, but this time it will be for my pleasure." I grab her hips and bring them to the edge of the throne. I quickly strip myself out of my clothes. I feel myself already hard from her taste still on my lips. I start kissing her lips as I run my hands up her body. I slip my hand into her hair and gently pull her head back and I start to kiss her neck. "Such a beautiful queen. And all mine. Mine to savor. Mine to fuck." I bite her neck as I rub my cock over her pussy. Fuck, she's still so wet and excited for me. I growl as I feel myself getting harder than I've ever been before. "I'm going to fuck you while I'm still on my knees. Just to show you how much you own me, my pet. I shall only kneel or bow to you my queen." At my words I finally push inside of her, my eyes never leaving hers. Showing her the depths of my devotion to her. Fuck, she's soaking wet and feels so good massaging my cock like this. I run my hands all over her as I start fucking her slowly, savoring the noises she makes as my cock strokes inside her. "You feel amazing pet. So ready for me. Tell me, what did you fantasize about when you played with yourself? I want to bring them to life. I want to please you as much as you've pleased me." She only moans my name as I hit her g spot with the head of my cock, her eyes rolling back. I chuckle and start to stroke inside of her harder. "Oh? Can't find your words? Good." I start to fuck her harder. Knowing my queen likes it deep and rough. I grab her hair in one hand and her hip with the other as I start a punishing pace. I use my magic to take the rope off of her. "Grab onto me pet. Hold me as I make you cum." I feel her legs wrap around my hips and her hand grabs my hair pulling my face to hers in a passionate kiss. With her wrapped around me fully, we start to chase an orgasm together. I'm so close to cumming, but I hold out. I want to cum at the same time as her. I want to feel her pussy milking the cum out of my cock. Her lips leave mine as she throws her head back and starts to cuss and scream my name and I know she's going to cum. I start to fuck her deep as I can stroking into her so I know she'll be sore later. Her legs tighten around me till I can barely breathe as her pussy starts to pull me deeper as she starts to cum. I'm right there as I start to cum with her. We're moaning each other's names as we start to come down from our high, but I can't stop stroking inside her, she feels too good filled with my cum. "Fuck, pet. That was incredible." I slowly slip out of her. "I want to taste you now that your cum is mixed with mine." She leans back and spreads her legs, an open invitation to taste. I can see my cum starting to leak out of her. I lick her pussy and groan at our combined taste. "So delicious. We taste better than the finest wine. So fucking perfect. You need to try it too." I slowly insert two of my fingers inside of her and swirl them around mixing our cum together more for the perfect taste. I pull them out of her. "Open your mouth my queen. And taste us." She greedily sucks my fingers into her mouth. I can feel her tongue licking my fingers making sure not to miss anything. I feel her groan at our taste. I chuckle. "This is only the beginning, my Goblin Queen."