The Goblin King Returns

**all characters are over 18**

It's been years since Sarah left the Labyrinth and she still regrets not staying.

"I wish the Goblins would come and take me away, right now." I sigh into the dark as I close my eyes, my hands between my thighs stroking myself as I see his face again. 10 years of dreaming and fantasizing about a man I don't even know is real or a fantasy I've held onto for too long. That's when I hear the same chuckle that has been haunting me. Jareth.

"Well, we meet again Sarah. I was wondering if you'd ever call out for me again properly or just keep shouting my name in bed." He grinned at me
"All grown up I see. You've turned into quite the fetching creature. So, shall we play in my labyrinth again or do you wish for me to stay away completely? Now that you've grown up I'll let you have one last chance. My offer still stands." He leaned against the door frame with the same handsome grin on his face that's haunted my dreams these last 10 years. I sit up in bed and turn on my bedside table lamp. I want to be sure I'm not dreaming again. When he doesn't disappear as the light fills the room I know he's really here.
"I want to be with you. You've haunted me since I left. I'd convinced myself it was a silly fantasy of mine. It was real though wasn't it?" I can see the look on his face, like a predator sizing up his prey.
"It was real. And it still is. I left you alone as you asked, but I heard you call out my name and I had to see why. Imagine my surprise when I come to see you and you're in the middle of your first orgasm. And whose name did you call? Mine. I've kept my eye on you since then, but you've never said the right phrase to actually bring me back. Now imagine my surprise when you finally say it right and you're already wet and stroking yourself. So fucking tempting my dear. Now I need to know." He walks to the foot of my bed as he speaks. "Do you want me? Shall I fulfill the desires I've heard you moan in the dark? Tell me now so I can have you or I will leave forever and end both our torture." His hands are on the bed as he's leaning forward. How could I say no? How could I turn him down again?
"I want you Jareth. I've wanted you for years." He chuckles, deep and low. "That's my good pet. Now to end both of our torments." He grabs the blanket and rips it off me and the bed. He grabs my ankles and pulls me to him. His lips crash to mine in our first kiss. I can feel the magic between us. I can feel it like a fire under my skin. "That's my good girl. Getting herself ready for me." I feel his hands all over my body. Caressing my breasts as he deepens the kiss. He tastes like sweet wine. I hear him rip his clothes off his body as he presses closer to me." My pet is too overdressed. I shall have to remedy this. Be good and stay still." He grabs my shirt and rips it to shreds off my body. His lips never leave mine as he wraps my legs around his hips and pushes me back up the bed. I can feel his cock hard and hot pressed against me. I hear myself gasp as he runs his length over my soaking wet pussy. "That's right my pet. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to finally claim what's mine. I've spent so long pleasuring myself as I watch you play with yourself. Fuck, how I longed to be the one making you scream. Though, knowing you were fantasizing about me made it almost worth the wait." I can't concentrate on his words because he's not stopped rubbing himself over me. Soaking his cock in my wetness. I feel his lips move to my neck. Kissing and nipping as he moves down. I grab his hair as he bites down and beg." Please fuck me. I've been waiting so long for you. Don't keep me waiting. Please fuck me Jareth." I feel him chuckle against my neck. " Such an eager pet. I like that. Don't worry, love. I'm going to take you rough and soon you'll be begging me to stop, but I won't stop till we pass out together. I plan on getting my fill of you." He positions himself at my entrance and looks into my eyes as he fills me. Fuck, he's so big and so hard I can feel a slight bite of pain with each thrust, but it feels so good. It only adds to my arousal. He only gives me a moment before he's fucking me hard and fast, his eyes never leave mine as he takes me for the first time. He's rough and I feel his hand grab my throat. He holds me in place as he fucks me. "You feel like pure magic, my pet. A thousand fantasy's couldn't do this moment justice. The way you're squeezing my cock is perfect. You're so tight and wet for me! I'm not going to cum until cumming around my cock. I want you to fucking come for me pet. Show me you've chosen me! Cum for me!" He thrusts deeper into me as I feel myself cum on him. I feel him start to thrust harder into me as he chases his own orgasm. When he cums it feels like nothing I've felt before. Like a piece is finally no longer missing inside me. His cock never leaves my pussy, but he continues to stroke inside of me, soft and sweetly.
"You're mine now. And I won't let you go again. Unless it's for a good chase, my little pet."